ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

TO THOSE WHO DID TMALL PURCHASES BEFORE:

how long did it take for tracking to be updated after they got shipped since at the moment, there is no trace of my package. any help will be appreciated.

I believe EMS tracking is usually 2-3 days. The agents usually give you tracking number before the package is even picked up by EMS

Size 10.5 Stadium greens on ebay for BIN 110 if anyone is looking pretty good for a once worn size 10.5, also speed yellows.

To whoever grabbed those size 13 sirens on eBay, congrats. Have had my eye on it for a couple of months and glad someone finally copped it. I would have, but I already ordered some from a guy who is not responding to any of my emails. Sigh. Would rather have the shoes than be granted a refund.

great! just what i was looking for! replicas are fine with me, wasnt paying no $99 for legit yeezy 2 laces lol

just popped my head in here for a sec an caught this link. i was looking for the lace tips as well to put on my id plats. my suede guccis could probably also use em as well. thanks! oh btw did you get actual laces or just the bag? i didnt see the laces...

Size 13 Mint FBs From CT Showed Up Today But Still Waiting On The Size 12s... Anyone Have Experience With Ordering Multiples From CT And Them Showing Up Seperately?

:nerd:

Last edited:
I know this has probably been asked a million times but the mid citys how do they fit?

like OG mesh or like FB?

I just dont want to go through this thread especially how fast it moves.

also are there any NYC sitting around?
tts but a tad tight around the midfoot area.

just popped my head in here for a sec an caught this link. i was looking for the lace tips as well to put on my id plats. my suede guccis could probably also use em as well. thanks! oh btw did you get actual laces or just the bag? i didnt see the laces...
the laces are what are attached to the bag~

some1 got a hookup for roshe run fb mints size 10.5 retail-ish? 

i wanna get a pair for actual soccer practice.

____

EDIT: oops sorry forgot no buying/selling posts.

Last edited:
arent they like extremely long? can did you get em yet?
well I am not planning on getting them but from what I know, yes they'll probably be longer than needed because they are meant for the actual yeezy shoes. 

I see what you did there
mean.gif

good luck with your search
haha thanks i was just messing around.

i know no1 is gonna help.

Oh yea for those tryna find the London mids on the nike site you have to type in rosherun one word otherwise it won't show up lol.

Has anybody that has gotten their mango "v2/beaches" done a comparison to the original mangos??? Btw I don't see the v2 dropping here in the US till late April, and I expect the same drop just like the squadrons hitting boutiques and start showing up at general retailers with the v2.

Back
Top Bottom