ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sirens for today #wdywt

The split pack, in my opinion, is the most comfortable Roshe (even more comfortable than OGs), but they're just plain ugly.

If both side panels had the color tones, they'd be better... but just the inside... and that canvas material I'm not feeling either.

What makes the shoe a winner is its superior insole and very slightly thicker build.
I wonder if there are any ways to make a sick custom out of the split packs. LOL or if anyone has ever tried doing something to the other side or something. Just a thought. 

Ugh, Split Packs just don't sit right with me. I bet they'd look cool when looking down at your feet (if that makes sense) but aesthetically, the color blocking looks horrible IMO.

Me and a well-known customizer are talking about him doing a pair of Sails for me. Possible digital camo print or something else (any suggestions?). He's real talented so I'm excited to see where it goes.

Ugh, Split Packs just don't sit right with me. I bet they'd look cool when looking down at your feet (if that makes sense) but aesthetically, the color blocking looks horrible IMO.

Me and a well-known customizer are talking about him doing a pair of Sails for me. Possible digital camo print or something else (any suggestions?). He's real talented so I'm excited to see where it goes.
I feel you man. Like when I wear them they look sick from certain views, but when im walking and i pass by like something that will show reflection, it looks really weird. Like the balance on even the colored panel looks a little off like they forced the design. I just keep changing my opinion on it. 

As for the customization, I kind of just like to stay simple. Dont get me wrong digital camo sounds dope, but IMO I just prefer maybe a color change here and there and maybe some speckles. Like the glaciers or confettis that were posted in this thread like 30 pages back. 

I wonder if there are any ways to make a sick custom out of the split packs. LOL or if anyone has ever tried doing something to the other side or something. Just a thought. 
Someone did a sick camo print with the olive/orange split pack. It made me want to cop a pair (under retail). I' trying to find it. I'm pretty sure @TeamROSHE has it up on their IG. 

Back to Roshes,

So what are your guys' opinions overall about the split pack? Just curious because more are coming right? And I kinda lost interest for the ones that I bought when they came out. 
Been changing my mind on them ever since I saw them... then I bought a pair and my mind stuck on ugly and weird looking. It's a shame, because I like the material and the insole.

this is what i did to my pair. a big camo fan so i copped the tiger camo samples yesterday too. cant wait to get them in!! i also have the mint split pack, thinking about doing some kind of Diamond roshe?? still thinking of ideas. but i really like my camos. toned down the brightness and just looks good. from the side it looks like a plain shoe but from the front its a whole different story!

Last edited:

Iggys and mints just came in. Big thanks to thapointguy for hooking it up with the mints. Iguanas are from UO, looks to be a pair tried on in store since there are some sock fibers on the insole but its all good. No paper or stuffing in them tho

Caught my gammas in the back :tongue:

Last edited:
Iggys and mints just came in. Big thanks to thapointguy for hooking it up with the mints. Iguanas are from UO, looks to be a pair tried on in store since there are some sock fibers on the insole but its all good. No paper or stuffing in them tho
My iguanas from UO came in perfect conditon with the paper and cardboard stuffing, Guess its hit or miss with them.

Size 10 iguana and 12 at urban outfiters in Sacramento Arden .. Just went and picked up the last 10.5 .. Lady said they had a 10 and 12 left .. If that helps any one in sac

Do the FB's fit true? Some say to go up .5

sirens and squads waiting for me when I get home

mr. postman...repped

Last edited by a moderator:
That place is the worst. The employees have a network for all the hot shoes that arrive. Most of the time they never hit the floor. Their friends and fam come to swoop up everything. You know that place is shady when you walk in, SLPD or OPD is standing at the door.
I've called twice to inquire about roshes and see if they had any, they said they would check and they basically just leave the phone there. Also me and a friend go there pretty often and ask if they have any and they say they never do, next minute we find like 10 roshes and they say "there you go". Like I understand how the question of roshes being in stock can get annoying, but customers should always be first. Good place to find Roshes, bad customer service

Do the FB's fit true? Some say to go up .5
IDK if this will help but i normally wear a size 10 in jordans , SBs. In the mesh roshes i wear a 10.5 but the FBs i got in a size 10.5 are tight in the middle and i honeslty feel like a 11 would be better for me.

Back
Top Bottom