ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I went .5 up because the store didn't have my true size. They fit perfectly. I have the same amount of toe room. The only difference I feel is maybe a tiny bit wider. So they feel like they've been broken in already by going .5 up. I'm a true 8 and bought 8.5. Hope that helps.

Thanks. Feel better about my decision now.

Hoping to get the blue FB and the grey looks great

Man these upcoming FB's are too loud. Ima pass but these might rival the mint FB's IMO or sit

Heads up. Check your local nordstrom. Our store received 32 pairs of mints today and sold out. Sorr if its already been posted

Last edited:
Found a guy with three pairs of size 12 Calypso willing to trade me one in exchange for a size 13 FB Mint. I really need a size 12.5 in OG Mesh, were Calypso made in that size or should I just take the trade of a size 12?

There are definitely size 12.5's in Calypso, I own a pair. The OG batch of Roshe's all came out in 12.5. I'm so happy I grabbed the first batch when they weren't so hyped.

To the person who posted the size? link for Mango V2's, thank you! Got my size 13's ordered! All I need now are a pair of Crimson's and Siren Reds, then I'll be good!

^ I wish... but the guy said he "Photoshopped" colors that popped to him...

On a side note, I don't really like those black/grey samples... never been a fan of that weird outlined swoosh with the dots.

He Photoshoped those and used the Strata Grey DFW Roshes as the template. The ones that just released have orange laces and different colored flywires
Bout to say... Cause Im prolly gonna cop the stratas but if those were coming out...My wallet was about to get owned. 

Bout to say... Cause Im prolly gonna cop the stratas but if those were coming out...My wallet was about to get owned. 

If you need Stratas, email Oneness287. You can request them to email you a Paypal invoice to secure your pair or call them tomorrow to do a phone order. They got their shipment today.

If they happen to be out of your size, Nicekicks just got a few and is doing phone orders.

Last edited:
So I've been lurking on this forum for about a month now waiting to post, but I have been hesitant cause I didn't wanna get ate up by you guys about it being my first post. But anyways I'm Dustin. What's up guys. I love roshes!

Last edited:
NIKE Roshe Run Rosherun Grey Camo Neon Lime Green Black Slip On Size 10 US  

-weirdest name for cybers yet found on ebay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom