ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't know if I would go that far to put them at Calypso status in the future, but if the Stratas never release at major retailers, then I can definitely see them having a nice value later on down the line.

I hear you. I was speaking more towards desire for them rather than after market value. Even though I do participate in reselling here and there I don't really speak on that future value of kicks. That Calypso market is insane! Lol

Will the flywire roshe release at major retailers ? Or shoe palace or sheikh shoes ? Anyone know ? Cause the greys sold out haha

I got you and Anybody that still needs the strata grey flywires DIANA SHOES in Chicago has them for retail plus shipping. (773)-247-7170

Did you get permission from PeruWhite to post that? :lol: just playing PW

No one has heard anything as of yet of these hitting major retailers but I'd say that there is a possibility that they might but I would predict not all DFW colorways. It's really tough to say. Having the Quickstrike name attached to the DFW doesn't help with speculations BUT the QS label has been used loosely on Roshes. NDC has 2 out of the 4 DFWs and the other 2 are currently only at boutiques. Only time will tell but in the meantime it wouldn't hurt to locate a pair online for retail unless you need to see them first in person.

There are five DFWs

At the moment I'm not going to answer any PM's, that would take up my whole day. Monday I'll get to the boutique, take pictures and see what sizes I can get. I'm going to take all sizes 8-11 with me because something tells me they are worth keeping. They are 90€ retail over here.

Hey Belgian. If you could get me 2 FSR of the Calypsos and sell them to me at retail, in return I will rep you, be your Facebook friend, give you a membership to Costco, send you a box of authentic American Eggo waffles, and give you an autographed poster of Jean Claude Van Damme. Let me know. K. thanks.

There are five DFWs

Oops. I stand corrected. I forgot about the soon to be released yellow ones. Dang d e, why you gotta embarrass me like that? I'm going to head over to your store and give you a piece of my mind. J/K. =)

Last edited:
I hear you. I was speaking more towards desire for them rather than after market value. Even though I do participate in reselling here and there I don't really speak on that future value of kicks. That Calypso market is insane! Lol

Calypso prices are still rising. It's still pretty crazy. I just sold one of my doubles last week for a non lube price though. LOL.

Hey Belgian. If you could get me 2 FSR of the Calypsos and sell them to me at retail, in return I will rep you, be your Facebook friend, give you a membership to Costco, send you a box of authentic American Eggo waffles, and give you an autographed poster of Jean Claude Van Damme. Let me know. K. thanks.
LOL per much

At the moment I'm not going to answer any PM's, that would take up my whole day. Monday I'll get to the boutique, take pictures and see what sizes I can get. I'm going to take all sizes 8-11 with me because something tells me they are worth keeping. They are 90€ retail over here.

I'll one up you and I'll throw in a Milli Vanilli album :lol:

Last edited:
Did you get permission from PeruWhite to post that? :lol: just playing PW

LMAO!!!!!!!! Not even gonna lie I got a little heated that he posted that because they are the only boutique in the Chi with them at retail. The "OTHER" boutiques are selling them for $125. It's all good tho, going to grab my pair in a few. I did literally laugh loud as hell when I read your post.

Calypso prices are still rising. It's still pretty crazy. I just sold one of my doubles last week for a non lube price though. LOL.

As much as I like the Calypso I wouldn't pay over retail, only trade another Roshe for them.

wouldn't have been any. Calypsos were the odd bunch out of the colorways and instantly grabbed the attention of everyone. My dumb butt order 3 pairs. I got a 10.5, 11, and 11.5 cause I was unsure of the sizing. Kept the 10.5 and returned the other 2 to nike...I should've sat on them had I know I could get 400% mark up a year later.
Oh, how wrong...

When the OGs first hit, Iguanas were the undisputed hottest colorway.  More than Mangos, Calypsos, Sirens...all the ones people are looking for now.  Then once people realized how hard some of the others were to acquire, and Iguanas started to hit NR, that's when the focus shifted.

But, to compare dumb butts - I sat and waited on Calypsos on NDC until my next paycheck came, going to the site and seeing my size, being patient because I didn't think I needed a 4th pair.  Get paid, shoes are gone, I blow past 4 pairs...and pay about 3x that to complete the OG7 about a year later.  I'd rather be your dumb than my dumb.

yeah i don't post much here on the Roshe thread but Iguanas were way harder to get. Like people said the Calypsos sat on NDC. I just said eff it without trying them on and bought the sails and calypsos. Looking back glad i did. :smokin

Iguanas i had to pay extra for shipping from Mr. R Sports in Miami and i'm in Cali. They sold out quick. I'm actually happy there was a restock eventually for the people that wanted them. Without that then who knows.

Have any of you guys noticed any stretching in their mesh? The area right above the toebox near the laces especially. I know the shoe is supposed to loosen up but this stretching doesn't appear normal

LMAO!!!!!!!! Not even gonna lie I got a little heated that he posted that because they are the only boutique in the Chi with them at retail. The "OTHER" boutiques are selling them for $125. It's all good tho, going to grab my pair in a few. I did literally laugh loud as hell when I read your post.

Lol Yo my bad...hope you get your pair

Oh, how wrong...

When the OGs first hit, Iguanas were the undisputed hottest colorway.  More than Mangos, Calypsos, Sirens...all the ones people are looking for now.  Then once people realized how hard some of the others were to acquire, and Iguanas started to hit NR, that's when the focus shifted.

But, to compare dumb butts - I sat and waited on Calypsos on NDC until my next paycheck came, going to the site and seeing my size, being patient because I didn't think I needed a 4th pair.  Get paid, shoes are gone, I blow past 4 pairs...and pay about 3x that to complete the OG7 about a year later.  I'd rather be your dumb than my dumb.
kc spits the truth. calypsos were way easier to cop than iggys. I bought 2 pair off NDC and then weeks later...was able to snag a few off phone orders from Mercer and RF all for retail and shipping. SMH for selling my extras for more Vegas money. 
mean.gif

New flywire just dropped at Proper...looks better then stock photos

Gamma Grey/Light Charcoal/Cyber                                     

Stock?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom