ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dope pic of these, not gunna lie. haha, but what kind of sweats of those? or if they are sweats for that matter.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! And for the pants they aren't sweats they're Kith "White Label" Pants. Some might call them "Mercer Pants"

SpecialFX - right on, eh!
On a side note, i do love some of that poutine!
Not to be confused with poo-tang. (Although i do love that also)

Last edited:
Just ordered some DS size 9 Cybers from taiwan, anyone know if I have to pay customs and how much that would be?

Last edited:
Just ordered some DS size 9 Cybers from taiwan, anyone know if I have to pay customs and how much that would be?
You shouldn't have to pay for customs for anything worth less than $250 (or somewhere around that). If you do have to pay, it is quite expensive and could be as much as $100, though I'm not sure on the actual amount. 

LOL, eh!

Everytime I visit relatives in the Canada, the locals there fit the stereotype of "super friendly." Is poutine those fries with cheese and gravy? First time I ever heard about it was from the show Modern Family. Its odd since my relatives there never mentioned Poutine before. Its probably because we're Filipino lol.

LMAO at pootang.

Last edited:
Everytime I visit relatives in the Canada, the locals there fit the stereotype of "super friendly." Is poutine those fries with cheese and gravy? First time I ever heard about it was from the show Modern Family which is odd since my relatives there never mentioned it. Its probably because we're Filipino lol. LMAO at pootang.
the first time i saw that was from the south park episode.

"McDonald's French fries  in KFC gravy. The French call  this 'poutine',

Hey guys, I'm new here at NT but I've been snooping around this forum for a couple for weeks now. Anyways, I just called my local champs store here in Toronto and they said they will be restocking the gamma greys and 3 other colourways. I'm pretty sure they were talking about the spring releases since they've only got the gamma greys and the total crimsons. In around 2 weeks!

Last edited:
the first time i saw that was from the south park episode.
"
McDonald's French fries
 in 
KFC gravy. The French call
 this 'poutine',

LMAO. I need to watch that South Park episode. This is what I saw on Modern Family.

Cam: "It's a French Canadian delicacy called poutine."

Jay: "It looks like vomit so I’m not 'poutine' it in my mouth."

LOL.

Hey guys, I'm new here at NT but I've been snooping around this forum for a couple for weeks now. Anyways, I just called my local champs store here in Toronto and they said they will be restocking the gamma greys and 3 other colourways. I'm pretty sure they were talking about the spring releases since they've only got the gamma greys and the total crimsons.

If you're looking for the Strata Grey Dynamic Flywire Roshes in Toronto, see my post above. =).

I recon those might sell out today over there since they sold out pretty quickly here in the States.

Last edited:
for those that have ordered from frugirls/tmall, could you shoot me a pm please. i'm looking to order, but i need some help :tongue: thanks

Really wish I could get the DFW, but with prom, and me having just bought some Cybers, I can't ):. Lol. 

Also, fellow broshes might want to check out these ebay links. Seller is id4shoes, and is legit. You can tell which link is for what, just read the link, lol. Sizes vary, and prices vary (Obviously.) Just check the links to see which sizes they have in whatever color they have. I'm not entirely sure if these have been posted before, so apologies in advance. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Wmns-R...?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item484bffdf9f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Rosher...60?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item43b9ca2900

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Wmns-R...?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item43bb0a00bf

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Rosher...08?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item53f6836138

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...16?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item43b736a7a0

for those that have ordered from frugirls/tmall, could you shoot me a pm please. i'm looking to order, but i need some help
tongue.gif
thanks
you got my number bro.

LOL, eh!

Everytime I visit relatives in the Canada, the locals there fit the stereotype of "super friendly." Is poutine those fries with cheese and gravy? First time I ever heard about it was from the show Modern Family. Its odd since my relatives there never mentioned Poutine before. Its probably because we're Filipino lol.

LMAO at pootang.

I have family in BC. I make it a habit to get one everytime i'm there. Although they sell it at many places, Burger King has a very tasty one.
In the words of Ferris... (It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.)

Here's a pic of the BK Poutine.

I have family in BC. I make it a habit to get one everytime i'm there. Although they sell it at many places, Burger King has a very tasty one.
In the words of Ferris... (It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.)

LMAO at the Ferrari reference. Repped!

Those look good. It looks like a KFC bowl without the corn and chicken. The next time I visit family in Canada, I'm going to try it and also ask them why in the heck they haven't told me about Poutine before LOL.

Last edited:

OH my god, that looks so good, I need to try some. Gimme gimme

Can I holla at you too? Call me, maybe? I got them Titolo exclusives waiting for ya. =P
yeah bro! haha. not if I have to drop 2 fitty on them when I got them for 70... Retail! 
laugh.gif

may be the THC in me but someone needs to get me that poutine or else im just gonna have to go to kfc order a bowl then make a stop at the nearest FF restaurant and  order some fries. 

Last edited:
yeah bro! haha. not if I have to drop 2 fitty on them when I got them for 70... Retail! 
laugh.gif

may be the THC in me but someone needs to get me that poutine or else im just gonna have to go to kfc order a bowl then make a stop at the nearest FF restaurant and  order some fries. 
I'm with you on that make**** poutine.

For any Chicago heads on here Diana Shoe on Cermak have select sizes of the hyper blue DFW and only 9.5 and 11.5 in the strata grey DFW idk if they ship but y'all can give them a call to see what's up (773)247-7170 good luck

Back
Top Bottom