ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yea you guys are being rude now to this guy "Flyknitzero, give him a break and dont give him negative feedback tell him more ways he can make his shoes look better. He already feels bad that all you guys hated on his customs, might as well give him a break already. Poor guy is probably already thinking he ****** up his shoes just like some of you did to your mints trying to take off the nike logo.

FlyknitZero the lace swaps were good man and the idea is there but that patch needs to be relocated somewhere else, the back would be cool or even a smaller patch if you can get one would be nice. The big one draws too much attention, But if you decide to keep them relocate the patch then, Hope its not glued on there. GOODLUCK!

Forreal man, like sure they weren't the cleanest or anything but nonetheless they were still HIS shoes to do whatever with them. Instead of everyone bashing him we could've put in our 2 cents on how he could improve them. I thought broshes spread nothing but love and help to others, not bash on them indefinitely for customizing a pair.

seeing sneaker holics posts quoted in someone else's reminds me why i put him on the ignore list lol

Was in soho today and theres roshes everywhere now..

This spot (Michael K.) wanted 200 for the mints. I just laughed..

Other spots..

Came home with the orng/brwn FBs. Lovin this cw in person :pimp:

Last edited:
so has there been any word about the DFW releasing in retail stores like shiekh, shoe palace, footaction, etc? I want to pick up a a pair of the strata greys in a 10. All of these pics made me change my mind. Or does anyone know a retailer that currently has them online or instore? thanks for the help in advance.

hey y'all, long time lurker in this thread. finally have something to contribute. my clippers slippers roshe run customs. I made them for the playoffs. feedback welcome, (as I'm not finished with the sister pair.)[/quote]
i hate to be a ******* here but you ruined 2 good pairs of shoes with your clippers nonsense....you could of easily make a id pair of clipper roshes and call it a day and i dont see what is so custom about the shoes besides you doing a lace swap and putting the clippers logo on the toebox....smfh

Was in soho today and theres roshes everywhere now..

This spot (Michael K.) wanted 200 for the mints. I just laughed..

Other spots..

Came home with the orng/brwn FBs. Lovin this cw in person :pimp:

Michael K/Active/Transit is the only retailer that has a nike account to get exclusives that are never priced to sell. Straight sodomy. How is FC prices better than a retailer? lol.

Back
Top Bottom