ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Internationally through frugirls and whatnot. 9.5 is fairly easy to find. 

I just realized I have a free shipping coupon for NDC, thinking really hard about getting a pair of IDs. Not sure I want two pairs enough 
actually any size above a 8.5 in mangos are hard to find..
My bad then, sorry for the wrong advice. Few months ago 10s were relatively easy to find in that if you found a stock of mangos, you could get a 10. That seemed to be the cut off though. 

here's the video of me painting my total crimsons. not so much a how-to video as it is a "look, i did it." but i hope it helps some of you.

I bought sirens, cybers, iggys, and calypsos within a few weeks of their releases. I've been a big fan of roshes since the start but I'm dead serious when I say that I like the FB line more than the OG mesh. I still love the mesh, seeing as I have 8 pairs of mesh still but I do like the fb>mesh over all.
Why are people saying we aren't true roshe fans if we don't like OG mesh>all other models?

That's something I'm wondering too. It doesn't matter if it's og mesh or FB mesh, flywire, or even wovens to be a true roshe head. I don't even know why people call them selves true roshe heads. The matter is if you like how it feels then thats what's best for you and thats your opinion no need to argue about it.

There will be many different types of roshes coming out in the future, with many different materials, maybe even something better than og mesh. People are going to still cop em and have there opinions. So stop the labeling of true roshe heads to new roshe heads. If you like it buy it. If they like how it feels let em wear it. And if they have opinions let them express it. Just keep it moving.

Last edited:
I was messing around with some glow in the dark paint. Blacklight shows some cool effects on the swoosh. I only applied the paint to the sole, my camera couldnt capture the glow without the blacklight. :rolleyes

I'd asked earlier, way before all the Mint FB craziness, but are the light bone Roshe Woven ever supposed to be released or maybe I'm so out of the loop that they have?

If not, what is a good price/they're going for?
Thanks.

I'd asked earlier, way before all the Mint FB craziness, but are the light bone Roshe Woven ever supposed to be released or maybe I'm so out of the loop that they have?

If not, what is a good price/they're going for?
Thanks.

They haven't released in the U.S. yet. But you can get them over at select nike sport wear shops in Europe like Titolo, urbanindustry UK crooked tongues, They go as high as 90 euros bascially like over 110 usd.

Last edited:
UO has started getting the FBs in store. Saw them about a hour ago. Only had 10 and under from what I was told. So cal heads keep your eyes peeled. A reseller was just at the one I saw them at. A girl told me he bought almost everything 2 hours before I got there.

UO has started getting the FBs in store. Saw them about a hour ago. Only had 10 and under from what I was told. So cal heads keep your eyes peeled. A reseller was just at the one I saw them at. A girl told me he bought almost everything 2 hours before I got there.

Even the mint's? Iv'e been looking for a pair.

I was messing around with some glow in the dark paint. Blacklight shows some cool effects on the swoosh. I only applied the paint to the sole, my camera couldnt capture the glow without the blacklight.
eyes.gif
Nice custom, looks like you're at a laser tag arena

Bows & Arrows in berkely has pairs of the hyper blue flywire joints if anybodies looking to grab a pair.

I like the fit more than the OG Mesh right now. Yes, it's that comfortable imo.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this. When I tried on my Strata Grey DFWs, the fitment just feels different than the OG mesh. It's like it contours more around my foot giving it a wrapped around and extremely breathable feel. I like how they fit a tiny bit more narrow but not too much to make you go up a half size.

Now dont all gang up on me, I also happen to like the fb's in terms of materials and the fit. Unfortunately, that's where it ends for me since I personally don't care for the color ways so far.

Now dont all gang up on me, I also happen to like the fb's in terms of materials and the fit. Unfortunately, that's where it ends for me since I personally don't care for the color ways so far.

The Mint FBs are nice no doubt, but not nice enough to drop $150+ on them.

I was messing around with some glow in the dark paint. Blacklight shows some cool effects on the swoosh. I only applied the paint to the sole, my camera couldnt capture the glow without the blacklight.
eyes.gif
Nice. Glad to see people doing GITD soles. Just wish it didn't crack/come off. Here's mine before it got all cracked.

Back
Top Bottom