ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

attachment.php

i've been waiting for a long time for the beaches/mango v2's to drop.. but i'm finding that the more i look at it, the less appealing it is. i mean it's still nice, but in my head i think i was tryna compensate for not having the OG mangos, which are actually pretty sweeeeeet

long story short: i think i'll wait to see some on-feet pics before i make a decision on the 2's. if anyone knows where i can get a pair of OG mango's in size 8.5 or 9 for a good price, PM please.
There's already a lot of on feet pics of the beaches.

^^ what's the worst that'll happen? My order gets canceled and I don't get charged? Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. Y'all acting like it was FNL or bust or something

FNL sucks period. Ya'll beasted on the the spring CWs when they first dropped. Now, you can go to your local mall and scoop them up with ease. The V2s will be the same way. Once they drop, it will be sold out hella fast. Then other stores like Zappos and NDC will get them and will sit. I'm just being patient.

Wow this thread jumped a bit since last night. Any predictions based on that little excitement that these v2's will be scooped up by resellers since everyone is going ape @$!# over them so early?

So pissed right now. Found out my local spot dropped their grey DFW last week when they had been telling me there were coming out last week of April. Now all they have is a 10.5 and I refuse to go half size up. Can anyone point me in the direction of some grey DFW in a size 10? Kinda worried with them being a "QS" and all...

Which grey DFW? The Strata Greys or the Grey/Cybers? As far as I know, no local stores here in Houston got the Strata Greys. I know one or two places that got the Grey/Volt colorway though.

Last edited:
My friend said that roshe's are like innevas for broke bois.

I told him that this model was actually a girls shoe and he said "game. set. match."

Last edited:
Wow this thread jumped a bit since last night. Any predictions based on that little excitement that these v2's will be scooped up by resellers since everyone is going ape @$!# over them so early?
I just want one size 9.5 to WEAR, ish on everything else and all the resellers.. Everyone be patient and you will get your pair.

I told him that this model was actually a girls shoe and he said "game. set. match."

You can sit in the corner with the other guy and his friend saying dumb "ish" about different shoes

I just want one size 9.5 to WEAR, ish on everything else and all the resellers.. Everyone be patient and you will get your pair.

These will be exactly like the Squadrons. Selling out the first couple of weeks everywhere, and now just sitting and widely available. Some people just NEED things right then and there. We've already waited this long. lol

edit: exactly what justballin11 said. Just read it.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people are hating on others wanting the mango V2's. Isn't this thread essentially about people wanting roshes?

Same friend that called Roshes a broke boys Fkyknit? Sounds like your friend is compensating for something in his pants.

Game. Set. Match. Roshe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom