ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Was doing some h.w. and seems like these get there inspiration from a composition notebook. Real talk the "composition Note books" :smokin

Last edited:
the first 3 pics are either a fake roshe or something weird since the swoosh is black and the insole isnt volt
Lol nevermind he sent me more pics, without the flash they're legit, just looked weird
If you're still wondering about them I'm pretty sure that guy posts on NT. I've seen him around the thread a few times. Not sure about the validity of him, but hes not some random. 

Big s/o to @dzankzle for helping me throughout the ordering process !

Not bragging or anything with these multiple post but just that these really deserve the love and for those still looking for them hope you guys can find your pair !

Last edited:
LOL @ the guy selling his NikeID "yeezy" colorway for 200+ on ebay 
roll.gif
$205 lol. But its free shipping! What a deal 
wink.gif
Unless you want to wait a month to actually receive them then people will buy them + when someone makes an id one never knows if the colors that one chooses are the actual color one believes they are...you actually get to see what the product looks like live

Someone will buy them cause people are impatient. Just like the beaches, people will buy them just to have them early. With the ids its projected to be "4 weeks minimum" so what difference does it make with any other Roshe (beaches, city pack, speck). Same theory.

I
Is there anything you don't need help with? Put in some time and work to get answers for your questions. Quit being lazy.[/quote If I found them online myself... then I wouldn't be asking for help ? Guess people can't even ask questions on here anymore .. Lets just keep arguing over the Mangos since that helps people

So the Mango v2s havent released on finishline yet? does anyone know if they are gonna release on NDC or any other sites? 

Thanks for the info! Do you know when finishline is gonna release the other sizes by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom