ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm on a mobile but it appears to be a legit restock. The DFWs in my cart have the Swoosh discount applied but the Tokyo is excluded and limit 1 pair. Also it defaults back to the regular store.nike page. Remember that if you use the search bar type Rosherun and not just Roshe if you go that route.

Yes sir! Team 9.5! 
pimp.gif
if i was your size or a size 10. i would of been able to get all the colorways i wanted for retail...oh well...

did anyone else see this unreleased sample that TeamRoshe posted on Instagram today?
so beautiful... so clean... 
eek.gif

A couple weeks ago (*****), we were talking about Hemp Roshe' s and bow dope they could be. These almost look how I envisioned they'd look! Very sweet!

I'm on a mobile but it appears to be a legit restock. The DFWs in my cart have the Swoosh discount applied but the Tokyo is excluded and limit 1 pair. Also it defaults back to the regular store.nike page. Remember that if you use the search bar type Rosherun and not just Roshe if you go that route.

Typed in rosherun on the search bar in mobile only the London's show up lol

Oneness287.com

Roshe Run Metric dropping 5/4!

Phone orders are taken!

Biggest size is a women's 11.

Retail $100.

my god you have all the pairs I dont have!!! lucky sob!
Lol. A little bit of research and I had 6 pairs of Roshes at my desk in 11 days.
screw it ordered my sails just now from UO....brings me up to a total of 7 pairs....
Nice! Black sails are a must.
Very nice collection! Most likely about to pull the trigger on a pair of DS Cyber's for $96, that way my Tarps can just become my ultimate beaters! I do need a pair of those stadium greens though! I'll post a collection pic after my Sirens arrive tomorrow 
nthat.gif
 Very nice homie!
Thanks man! Sirens are my favorite pair - Reason for the extra pics. Lol. And grab those Cybers. That's a good price and they're hard to come by now.
Sick photos man! Great collection.
Thanks man!
Nice collection, love the second shot.
Thanks!

i love my black sails. wear them almost everyday

Word black sails and Iggy's are my all time favorites, i just throw them on matches with everything and anything. Wear them so much that little bumps on the sole is starting to fade away but it's all good when you have doubles lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom