ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

for those of you that got cancellations, did you check out with your cc or paypal? i know people were having issues processing the order when using paypal this morning. im wondering if that has anything to do with it, but i could be completely off...
FNL is strick with that, if your billing info, cc info or paypal info dont match up, it will get canceled for sure. Thats the reason i think for the majority of cancellations. Happy i didnt jump the gun and pay over a $100 for these, i ended up paying $53 after my winner circle rewards. Also i ordered a size 10.5 at 9AM EST and no cancellation email. I called and spoke to a rep to confirm my purchase and she said its processing. Lets hope it goes smoth, fingers crossed!

So far what I have seen is people who ordered 1 pair have been fine, and some of those who ordered multiple have been cancelled, anybody who just ordered 1 pair been cancelled?

while everyone got the v2's today i got these babies in! came home after work and they were waiting! shoutout to villarino1k for helping me with the order..he was pretty helpful and walked me through the whole process.
With all the Mango V2 craze today I completely overlooked the fact that these had arrived at my post office this morning! Today turned out to be a great day, finally got the v2's with my WC reward card for 53 shipped, and had these DS Sirens waiting for me when I got home! Wanna give a huge shout out villarino1k who helped me scoop these for a great price. Box was perfect and had OG everything, inserts etc. Definitely a great guy who went out his way to help me cop these! Thanks again homie!!

Was going to post a collection pick but I'll wait until my Mangos arrive from FNL. Hope everyone who wanted them got to cop! Take care fellas. 
pimp.gif
glad i could help out fellas! enjoy your pairs!

if anyone of you dont wanna wait for the nike ID 'calypso like" in size 9.. my buddy is tryna get rid of it since his parent is making him give away some of his shoe cause he has too much shoe boxes lmao. it was worn once .. the bottom sole doesnt really have that black of a mark and no stains or gu. Sorry if it seems like im "selling" but would like to help someone out who doesnt wanna wait for 4 + weeks! thanks

Peeped the nikeid post. Aren't they yours? You are size 9 and these are sz 9 too. you were even asking which laces you should use lol You cant sell in your post as the title says.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear some of your orders got canceled from finishline. I pretty sure you guys were probably the first to know about the drop and placed the order well before the general public. I've always had problems with finishline. Good luck

Because compared to any other available spot, $100 is WHAT WAS PAID IN CANADA. Overseas retailers are charging around 140. Resellers are charging $120 + shipping and fees.

I'm just charging what I put in and it will still get to the buyer before they release at any other retailers. You're talking about US retail I'm talking about CAD retail. 

Good lord.

Roshes for over retail? Good Lord :wink:

People still can't wait and they just dropped. They were online for like 5 hours. Poeple still paying over retail for these smh. Footaction, Shiekhs, NDC, Zappos, and etc haven't even gotten them. You people need to calm down.

For all those with canceled fnl orders, did y'all initially get the "NICE" order confirmation email too? I did shortly after my purchase. By the way I Still haven't recieved a cancellation email. Hope I don't either. As it stands now my order is still official.

When will they be releasing on Zappos? Is it still estimated middle of May?
I have no idea and I don't even know if zappos would get it for sure, but I would just rather reward the company that gets it over cancelation central aka finishline.

So far what I have seen is people who ordered 1 pair have been fine, and some of those who ordered multiple have been cancelled, anybody who just ordered 1 pair been cancelled?
I remember hearing that with another FL Roshe release, if I'm not mistaken. Most of everyone with multiple order got theirs cancelled. 

Worst place to buy shoes online to me is finishline. Never once had any problems with any other site. Not even mom and pop shops. Every single time I've ordered/or tried to order from finishline.com there has been a problem.

I haven't gotten a cancelation email yet but ill probably will. I ain't going to be mad because these will be everywhere in time. Don't worry about it it's just a sneaker. It's not the end of the world just be patient and stay positive, eventually everyone will get there pairs. Quote of wisdom: good things come to those who wait

I haven't gotten a cancelation email yet but ill probably will. I ain't going to be mad because these will be everywhere in time. Don't worry about it it's just a sneaker. It's not the end of the world just be patient and stay positive, eventually everyone will get there pairs. Quote of wisdom: good things come to those who wait
I think more people are upset at having their money tied up.

PS DMV heads, correction on the mangos at P mills. The associate thougt Mangos were crimsons. All you sell is sneakers, I'd think you'd know what you got.

Last edited:
I think more people are upset at having their money tied up.

PS DMV heads, correction on the mangos at P mills. The associate thougt Mangos were crimsons. All you sell is sneakers, I'd think you'd know what you got.
I knew it haha. I told you they don't know what they're talking about. Most of the employees only collect Jordans there. 

I hope Finishline cancel mine.I don't want this shoe anymore.

Same here. The anticipation is too much and now this debacle. Oh wells...its just shoes so I'm moving on. Will wait for other chances. Just wanted to secure mine and use the rewards.

Back
Top Bottom