ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lol i wore my roshes all across the strip in vegas recently and i was shocking my homies like crazy. felt like a mutant. :evil:

Yup and definitely not worth buying at that price

damn, people are paying $140 for the khakis? I've had buyers remorse ever since I purchased those last year. I'll never wear mine, especially after I saw the ugly creases that occur when breathed on.

What up..Iguanas are my #1 fav. Perfect color for all season round. Matches perfectly with anything. I could be lazy and just throw them on and they still be looking good. It's not loud or simple it's subtle. My first pair is abouta go to heaven, second pair will be rocked this summer and I need a third for the future lol

Last edited:
Iguanas and Sirens 
nthat.gif
 Never leave my rotation!

I currently have the atomic wovens, the stratas, and the sirens. I just want a pair of black sails :frown:

Is ebay my last resort now?

damn, people are paying $140 for the khakis? I've had buyers remorse ever since I purchased those last year. I'll never wear mine, especially after I saw the ugly creases that occur when breathed on.
I'm sure the people buying those think they're exclusive or limited since they're not on NDC anymore. 

Personally I really liked the looked when they were first announced. Got them on release day off NDC. Tried them on and couldn't even get one on. I don't care about looks that much, sent them back. I'm glad I did because the OG restock happened just a few weeks later. 

If i were you I'd put em up on ebay and see what happens. At least get some of your money back. 

^I'd love to put them on ebay, but I'm too lazy with a sprinkle of dumb added. I cant figure out how to put pictures up. One day I tell ya, one day.

Wear an 11, got to try a 11 and 11.5 today of the DFW stratas. 11 felt fine. They felt more loose than beaches I had on. 
happy.gif
 I didn't pick them up... I may regret this... 

You're gonna regret it 
ehh... the tongue seemed so high and gf was upset and was ready to go! 
embarassed.gif
 you know how that can be. I may go back tomorrow. I love wearing a bigger size compared to others in area who wear roshe's. mostly 8.5-10 are gone. they had the night stadiums DFW too. not really diggin' that CW though. 

I currently have the atomic wovens, the stratas, and the sirens. I just want a pair of black sails :frown:

Is ebay my last resort now?
fck i wish i had sirens. I got 2 pairs of black sails... you wouldnt happen to have 2 pairs of sirens..? haha

Back
Top Bottom