ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody know where I can get Iguanas 10/10.5 still. Got a pair off UO but no sizes left. Girlfriends little brother wants a pair now.  Or should I just wait for the supposed restock this summer?

Threw my sails in the washing machine. Didn't really clean the sides or soles that well. I am disappoint
it's not going to just magically scrub the sole man. Throwing them threw the wash helps clean the mesh and losen the dirt off the sole but if you take a magic easer to the sole you'll be golden they'll come out looking brand new.

Has anybody ran in the roshes? If so, how is it... I'm on pair 5 by the way.
With how high they sit, I wouldn't recommend it. I've ran with them to the car and back.... They were fine.
laugh.gif

Nice collection, but let me help you out with your picture. Needed a little adjusting...
Why'd you add LEGOS to his pic??

^
Thanks guys I was just wondering because I've worn em' casually walking n feels like I almost rolled my ankle ankle at times LOLOL...

I have a problem
^
Thanks guys I was just wondering because I've worn em' casually walking n feels like I almost rolled my ankle ankle at times LOLOL...

I find myself tripping a lot. I don't think it's safe to run in Roshes haha

Bloomingdales sent me Night Stadium DFW's even though I ordered Strata DFW's.

.....can't decide now whether I want to return them or not. They're pretty fresh in person.

Bloomingdales sent me Night Stadium DFW's even though I ordered Strata DFW's.

.....can't decide now whether I want to return them or not. They're pretty fresh in person.
That's not cool. The rep assured me that I would be getting the Stratas. Well I guess I'll see tomorrow when my package comes in.

SCREW IT! GOING WITH THE VOLTS!
I had basically the same pair sitting in MyLocker, and seeing the actual pics just launched them to near the top.  If I had the cash for 3, it would be a no-brainer.  Only enough for two right now, though.

But I feel like I want the Volts for summer, and the other one I'm debating would be OK for fall.

Back
Top Bottom