ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yo yo yo, you know what time it is TR Fam!
Got em
nthat.gif

i'm looking to pick-up the roshe run metric, which comes in women's sizing. need advice on the size conversion. i'm sz9 men, which i've been told converts to 10.5 women (UK and EU size match at 8 and 42.5, respectively). but if i look at the CM length, a sz10 women matches a sz9 (27). my feet are not excessively wide or narrow. i will ask to try both sizes if available. but in the event one is not, i am seeking expert opinions on which size comes closer to sz9 in mens. is the womens sizing narrower, hence the discrepancy in the CM length? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

just got my wife's chalks in from myrtle beach nike outlet...

here's an updated collection pic...i included my wife's 2 pairs

Last edited:
How'd you get it for $59.50?  10% off is still at $63 + tax...good price nonetheless, hope they fit TTS.
I talked the Bloomingdales rep in a chat into giving me more since I never received a 10% off coupon and I signed up months ago. She gave me a one time 15% code and good customer service.

My Bloomingdale's order just arrived... Strata's were shipped properly along with the Night Stadium and the Hyper Blues! 
pimp.gif
Just received mine. Ordered the night stadium and strata grey, but sent me women's wedges instead of the night stadium. Called Bloomingdales and they gave me a 30 dollar credit towards my stratas. Oh well. Glad ur order was accurate.

Just received mine. Ordered the night stadium and strata grey, but sent me women's wedges instead of the night stadium. Called Bloomingdales and they gave me a 30 dollar credit towards my stratas. Oh well. Glad ur order was accurate.
Women's wedges? That's worse than UO sending out Roshes with security tags on them. Sorry bro but at least u got the Stratas for $40!

Still debating if I should keep the Night Stadiums. Not a big fan of it looking like a faded black/gray....

Women's wedges? That's worse than UO sending out Roshes with security tags on them. Sorry bro but at least u got the Stratas for $40!

Still debating if I should keep the Night Stadiums. Not a big fan of it looking like a faded black/gray....
I wasn't too thrilled when I opened up my box and saw lucky brand box. atleast u got them below retail, u should keep them. I personally love the night stadium. My favorite color out of the 4.

I want to get my "wifey" the V2s. What size do I get? Is it 1.5 down like how we do 1.5 up? Makes sense. Just getting some confirmation lol

screw it just picked up a pair of tarps for $59 from uo *used 20% off bday coupon* now up to 9 pairs of roshes only other people i want are the fb mints

shoebacca has the blue flywire and black/turquoise pairs up for $95 free shipping if anyone is still looking for them.

And if you use the coupon code : LOVEMYSHOES.  it's an extra 10% off. coming to $85 a pair.

Back
Top Bottom