ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys, just wondering what pants everyone likes wearing with their roshes? I've been rocking the H&M sweatpants but everyone is wearing them now so I'm wondering what others are wearing?

Thanks!

But if i tell you, everyone including yourself will be wearing what i am wearing! lmao

I'm on tmall using my phone and there isn't any of those color ways. Do you think it's that?

Aren't we all apart of Team Roshe since we buy the shoe? What gives these individuals to be of any higher priority?? 

we have no problem with people being a part of the team. But when you come to us, official Team Roshe members, we hold everyone to a certain standard and know that any information passed along is legit. Again, not shooting you or anyone down, but we just like to be super enthusiastic about the shoe and enjoy the company of people willing to look out for one another. Countless members have helped each other throughout this whole thread and that's what we monitor to make it official.

Again, like it's been said countless times before. We may appear "high and mighty" but we are quite the opposite. We all started on this thread and have come a long way together. If it doesn't suit you then keep it moving. No need to worry about what we're doing unless it involves our name (ie. the marketplace). Like I said, I don't want to keep wasting space here on the thread so PM me if you got a problem.

ANYWAYS, anyone bite the bullet and order summer colors overseas/canada? The anticipation is killing me.

for those of you who own stadium greens:

How do you like the green on them? I've only seen them twice in person. Once in the pure dark green and once in that lighter mint shade.

for those of you who own stadium greens:

How do you like the green on them? I've only seen them twice in person. Once in the pure dark green and once in that lighter mint shade.
Shoes are nice regardless, green and black how can you go wrong. If you don't think they look good, you're just rocking them wrong.

Edit : To answer the real question the green is nice, still green but not as flashy as some of the other colorway, but still pops

Last edited:
Shoes are nice regardless, green and black how can you go wrong. If you don't think they look good, you're just rocking them wrong.

Edit : To answer the real question the green is nice, still green but not as flashy as some of the other colorway, but still pops
They are pretty sick don't get me wrong. I just dig that lighter tealish shade more rather than the shade of hulk's sh*t. 

Unless I'm going to the gym I don't leave the house in sweats. I wear mine with jeans and chinos.

We could not be any more opposite :rofl:

Second I get home from work, if I don't have any legit plans for the rest of the night, the sweats r goin on :pimp:

They are pretty sick don't get me wrong. I just dig that lighter tealish shade more rather than the shade of hulk's sh*t. 
Like more of the calypso bottom color? I like the unique green color, too many CW's with teal, turqoiuse, mint.  Nice to have one that's a true green.

We could not be any more opposite
roll.gif

Second I get home from work, if I don't have any legit plans for the rest of the night, the sweats r goin on
pimp.gif
You mean exactly the same? Both of you said you only wear sweats in the house. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
What up guys. Don't post in here a lot but I thought I'd post pics of the ID's I just got in. I wanted a simple color way, but also wanted to experiment with the suede, which sucks
mean.gif

Unfortunately my Khaki NRGs are now torn up. This happened after only my second time wearing them. 
mean.gif
 They were a little snug, but I never expected this to happen to them. I really like everything about the shoe so this was very disappointing.

You guys think I should file a claim with Nike and send it to them? I dunno if it's worth it to pay shipping out of pocket just to have them say they can't help me.

for those of you who own stadium greens: the green on them is kind of dark which I thought it wouldn't be but to be honest the shoe is sick either way

Haha cause your photos are sick! and all your posts were in the Team Roshe thread. I dont think anyone is really on there anymore lol =P seems like youre really trying to get in the loop to so heres everything you need! I dont doubt youll contribute as well :smile:

Definitely man, thanks a lot bro, hope to join you on the team soon bro, you'll def be seeing more of on here

Back
Top Bottom