ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

finally got my iggy's :D

What the? Where is this info from? I've never heard anything about them being size? Exclusive ! What?
It was all over twitter and the sneaker sites last week I believe. Size? Uk exclusive for both color ways in their "safari pack" this is the second installment in which the two roshes match the other shoes in the pack which were released last week.

Last edited:
It was all over twitter and the sneaker sites last week I believe. Size? Uk exclusive for both color ways in their "safari pack" this is the second installment in which the two roshes match the other shoes in the pack which were released last week.

So im guessing its not going to make its way over to U.S? :smh:

Those "v2 Mangos" aren't even mangos though....there is no word "Mango" in the colorway anywhere on the box

to me, only 1 pair of mango Roshes exist ...have to take those out soon :pimp:

Still no word on team Reds hitting stateside?

Anyone know when or if the snakeskin's gonna drop sometime this year? It is the year of the snake and theres a sample up on feebay right now.

FSR of team reds and tiger camos on eBay for $110 shipped (for anyone who's REAL thirsty). Personally, I can wait. I figure that means they'll probably be releasing soon.

What the? Where is this info from? I've never heard anything about them being size? Exclusive ! What?
?? living under a rock?? or just looking at pictures, and not reading articles?

Also, i always see people say in thread in regards to finished auctions "buyer is gonna be pissed off when they restock the Calypsos.." is there a reputable source for the belief that Calypsos will restock?.. I don't even really see why its necessary for Nike.. a lot of these new colorways (tie dye; all the camos; snake skins; lepoard prints) they are all hyped and will likely sell out immediately when they release.. So its not like Nike is in need of hype for this silhouette... just curious is there is fact behind the speculation, or just Calypso-less roshe heads bitter about the aftermarket prices

EDIT: post above is example that Nike does not need to re-release classics, when colorways like that will surely go fast... and im not talkin **** on the above colorway, i actually think they kinda dope

Last edited:
?? living under a rock?? or just looking at pictures, and not reading articles?

Also, i always see people say in thread "buyer is gonna be pissed off when they restock the Calypsos.." is there a reputable source for the belief that Calypsos will restock.. I don't even really see why its necessary for Nike.. a lot of these new colorways (tie dye; all the camos; snake skins; leapord prints) they are all hyped and will likely sell out immediately when they release.. So its not like Nike is in need of hype for this silhouette... just curious is there is fact behind the speculation, or just Calypso-less roshe heads bitter about the aftermarket prices
I read a lot of the shoe info for up and coming shoes. I never saw that info.

I hope they re-release them so all the crowns are dethroned. I'm tired of the $70 snobs on here. People need to relax an remember it's just a shoe.

Yo, 

Do the Iguanas and Black/Sail's that re-dropped this year have the same Nike SKU (product code) that the OGs did?

Back
Top Bottom