ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't think they are women's. other sites don't specify and I already purchased a 11 and fits slightly big when I'm a tts 10.5

Can anyone confirm if these were europe exclusive only?
So far I've seen it in the UK. Also, these are a men's cw. I'm not sure when it will release state-side, I'm sure it will eventually.

ALSO, Size 14 pre-owned Calypsos on eBay for a decent price compared to most nowadays

Last edited:
does anyone have any tips on how to add cement graphics on outsoles of Roshes? if so, what paint, supplies are needed and what techniques are to be used?

These definitely look better than the black pair to me on feet since the black pair just looks like a pair of gammas from a distance. I'm so glad that I ended up getting this colorway.

those size? roshes aren't bad at all. but i must fight the temptation to purchase anymore atm lol need money for food in Vegas and EDC

Last edited:
You must've mistaken WOVEN for WOMEN.
naw, on that site the women icon is blackened out which shows what gender is the shoes for, so I thought it was wms, but yeah you were right it's a men cw.

Last edited:
I couldn't get the stickers, and now I need a password to go on the site. What a country... And here I thought it would be easy to cop stickers. I have a better chance at getting Denim Lebrons then Team Roshes stickers I tell you. :tongue:

thirst is real for some stickers.

Just a little inquiry for all you roshe heads. What's the going rate for a pair of tropical twists sz 10 nowadays. i know they are very rare especially in that size now. My pair is worn quite a bit but I am definitely taking good care of them. Just seeing how much I could possibly get for them.

naw, on that site the women icon is blackened out which shows what gender is the shoes for, so I thought it was wms, but yeah you were right it's a men cw.
Just to say, i'm in the UK and all the places that sell these have them in the Gents section (+ i have a pair lol). Gents confirmed :smile: 

A great yet fairly conservative addition the Roshe stable.

Back
Top Bottom