ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so much for solarsofts taking the roshe hype... bought the yots & ive regretted it since :lol:

:rofl:

thank god i only bought 1 pair of solarsofts :lol:

so you guys only bought the YOTS aka yeezy solarsofts and stopped because the rest were not popular? hmmm.... whats the word im looking for? lol jk but damn i will never understand why people only want to wear shoes that are hyped and sold out. all solarsofts are ugly, especially the YOTS.

Last edited:
so you guys only bought the YOTS aka yeezy solarsofts and stopped because the rest were not popular? hmmm.... whats the word im looking for? lol
i didnt buy the YOTS.. i bought the red ones from nordstrom rack for dirt cheap to try them out.  now what's the word im looking for....

I actually tried some on at the Rack but didn't think they were comfortable at all so I passed. Anyways, back to Roshes.

Urban Outfitters has the Squadron Blues and Tarps in most sizes for $60 shipped. My squadrons came overnight actually with the free shipping. 

I actually tried some on at the Rack but didn't think they were comfortable at all so I passed. Anyways, back to Roshes.

Haha! Same here. Saw them at the Rack, tried on, then passed.

On a side note. If anyone is still in need of a pair of wmns sprites, SP has a few from 7.5-9

Last edited:
roll.gif

thank god i only bought 1 pair of solarsofts 
laugh.gif
so you buy based on hype huh?

so you buy based on hype huh?
lol guess i offended "team solarsoft".  i was posting in reply to coldcity.  not the general concensus. they feel like crap if you must know my opinion on them.  and if you must know, i bought roshes before the hype so get off my jock.

thats the last im gonna say to you solar-softies.  back to the roshe topic

so much for solarsofts taking the roshe hype... bought the yots & ive regretted it since :lol:

:rofl:

thank god i only bought 1 pair of solarsofts :lol:

so you guys only bought the YOTS aka yeezy solarsofts and stopped because the rest were not popular? hmmm.... whats the word im looking for? lol jk but damn i will never understand why people only want to wear shoes that are hyped and sold out. all solarsofts are ugly, especially the YOTS.

only pair i bought & it was online...didnt have a chance to try them on or i wouldnt have copped any

:rofl: @ solar-softies

Last edited:
If anyone need a Roshe Cyber worn once size 11. I know someone who got em for cheap price. LMK if you guys need them just trying to help message me.

Leopard/Cheetah FB's showed up today from Air-Knight. Had to leave for work right when they showed up so I only had time to snap some quick shi**y iPhone shots. I'll post better pictures tomorrow on my off day. Not a huge fan of the FB's, but I love a loud color way. They're a lot brighter in hand than I imagined.

Leopard/Cheetah FB's showed up today from Air-Knight. Had to leave for work right when they showed up so I only had time to snap some quick shi**y iPhone shots. I'll post better pictures tomorrow on my off day. Not a huge fan of the FB's, but I love a loud color way. They're a lot brighter in hand than I imagined.

mr nasty time... i need these loud things in my life

I used to think the green swoosh on those leopards were out of place until you look at the insole. These need to come to the states before i go on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom