ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wore my Black Sails with TRo patches.

Leopard/Cheetah FB's showed up today from Air-Knight. Had to leave for work right when they showed up so I only had time to snap some quick shi**y iPhone shots. I'll post better pictures tomorrow on my off day. Not a huge fan of the FB's, but I love a loud color way. They're a lot brighter in hand than I imagined.

I don't think I can pull this colorway off.

Finally able to pick up the team reds in stores and just ordered the red/brown camp GPx can't wait till they come in

So i just got my black tiger camos in, and they fit kinda tight. I was wondering, for those that have them, do they eventually become slightly loose and more comfortable after being broken in? Also could someone repost the pair of squadron blue custom with the black swoosh. That would be greatly appreciated, thinking of doing it on my pair. P.S lmao at "Solar-Softies"

This might not be the place to ask this, but I don't really know who/where else to ask, so here goes...I recently sold some of my roshe doubles and I was just wondering what the best way to ship them was. For example, does USPS have a box that fits shoe boxes pretty snug? I'm looking to mail them tomorrow, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Leopard/Cheetah FB's showed up today from Air-Knight. Had to leave for work right when they showed up so I only had time to snap some quick shi**y iPhone shots. I'll post better pictures tomorrow on my off day. Not a huge fan of the FB's, but I love a loud color way. They're a lot brighter in hand than I imagined.

I don't think I can pull this colorway off.

Details on the Crystal Mints Safari's. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling these at all.

lord these are terrible.

How do you receive your WC reward thing? I never got a code and it just went back to 26.51 and it says that they didnt send or mail me the code in the last 12 months

How do you receive your WC reward thing? I never got a code and it just went back to 26.51 and it says that they didnt send or mail me the code in the last 12 months
It's probably been sent out to you already. I don't think I have any rewards listed under my account, but I've already received a few. Shoot customer service an email and see if they can confirm that it's been sent. From my experience, Finish Line is pretty slow with sending these things out.

This might not be the place to ask this, but I don't really know who/where else to ask, so here goes...I recently sold some of my roshe doubles and I was just wondering what the best way to ship them was. For example, does USPS have a box that fits shoe boxes pretty snug? I'm looking to mail them tomorrow, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Try this !

It's probably been sent out to you already. I don't think I have any rewards listed under my account, but I've already received a few. Shoot customer service an email and see if they can confirm that it's been sent. From my experience, Finish Line is pretty slow with sending these things out.

Yea it takes forever. I should have one coming from the very first time the reds dropped. Don't know why it takes so long but has every time.

So i just got my black tiger camos in, and they fit kinda tight. I was wondering, for those that have them, do they eventually become slightly loose and more comfortable after being broken in? Also could someone repost the pair of squadron blue custom with the black swoosh. That would be greatly appreciated, thinking of doing it on my pair. P.S lmao at "Solar-Softies"

Just got mine yesterday and they also fit tight.
I was thinking it was the material.

aye bruh, when I was size swapping my Calypsos I had trouble with finding a box too. USPS doesn't have a box that fit the shoe boxes snug. I went to a boxing/packaging store. I think it was called JDM Packaging? I brought in the shoe box and they found a box and packaged it for me. It was like $3. So yeah, find some packaging store.

Back
Top Bottom