ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just received the Team Reds from FNL and got the brown box treatment as well.

I want that new NSW red box.. haha.

Just received the Team Reds from FNL and got the brown box treatment as well.

I want that new NSW red box.. haha.

we should trade boxes! i love the old brown box. 

my one red box sticks out in my pile. 

Last edited:
Why do you say not to run in them? I don't have a pair yet so I'm curious.

There is zero support. Unless you're running in a straight line, I don't recommend these at all.

I was jogging to the bus stop and damn near sprained my ankle turning the corner haha

I grabbed the OG Black ones when they were released this spring.  I would love a pair of the Sport Reds, anybody know if they will be restocking them in the future.  Not a huge fan of the Team Reds.

First time posting in this thread, These are the 2 i own, of course everyone know the infamous yeezy ID, and the other one is some red ones i picked up at foot action. Looking forward to expand my collection.

You guys can also follow me on Instagram Spectacular23 as i post more shots and more pick ups.

I always wanted to see an all black everything roshe like the womans black/artic. If anyone made one off iD or got the womans artic wouldnt mind posting up feet pictures? 

same thing i wanted to know but i just returned them anyway
I think ill just wait for someoneto shed some insight. I really like the color way and honestly dont wanna get rid of them. But they feel less comfortable. So to anyone who copped any of the camos and have worn them. Do they feel better when broken in?

Last edited:
I think ill just wait for someoneto shed some insight. I really like the color way and honestly dont wanna get rid of them. But they feel less comfortable. So to anyone who copped any of the camos and have worn them. Do they feel better when broken in?

I think they do. They felt terrible the first couple wears but wore them today and they felt just fine.

I think they do. They felt terrible the first couple wears but wore them today and they felt just fine.
Thanks! Thats very helpful. Ill probably wait til my petra browns come in to test the theory. I like those more then black tiger. Lol

Back
Top Bottom