ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks brother! I feel you though, I do that too. always fun to joke in here sometimes :smile: Just got your like on my instagram too lol thanks! 

anyways! you posted about the premiums and your deal right? what sizes did you cop?

Word thats you well you got a dope collection man. Had to like that [emoji]128077[/emoji] and Yeah copped all 3 Asia primos for 460. All size 8.5. Probably my last pick up for the summer.

Word thats you well you got a dope collection man. Had to like that [emoji]128077[/emoji] and Yeah copped all 3 Asia primos for 460. All size 8.5. Probably my last pick up for the summer.
Hell thats a dope come up. Well I mean comes out to like 153 each right? I would stay you got a decent price. I think you could have found lower but it woulda taken you awhile, but you didnt pay a bad price:smile: are there any of the three that you dont want? regardless of the price you got them though, getting those pairs in hand can really make you forget about the price. Too sick of a set. 

And thanks bro! i havent really gotten any of the summer releases. really slowed down. bittersweetly. 

Last edited:
@Del-Ro

Agree with you on that, i have slowed down as well. Only summer release I've copped is the team reds. Should of at least copped those man. Everything else a pass for me . Yeah been wanting to complete the set since the end of last year...the price was too high but got my grails so I'm happy lol definitely a sick set I know you have the thunders and the material on them is on point [emoji]128076[/emoji]it's always nice to have something different in the collection.

Last edited:
Agree with you on that, i have slowed down as well. Only summer release I've copped is the team reds. Should of at least copped those man. Everything else a pass for me . Yeah been wanting to complete the set since the end of last year...the price was too high but got my grails so I'm happy lol definitely a sick set I know you have the thunders and the material on them is on point [emoji]128076[/emoji]it's always nice to have something different in the collection.
Most definitely. I'll get the summer releases eventually. its just nice that I can let them sit till i really feel like dropping some money hahah. its the best feeling when you get the shoes you really want. Those thunder blues are my babies man. and yours are super clean. I got those thunders for a madddd steal too. I want those browns though. 

Most definitely. I'll get the summer releases eventually. its just nice that I can let them sit till i really feel like dropping some money hahah. its the best feeling when you get the shoes you really want. Those thunder blues are my babies man. and yours are super clean. I got those thunders for a madddd steal too. I want those browns though. 
I'll second you on the browns, Zaid and I talked about them before. Certainly my favorite of that pack.

Agreed enough of these 5-6 paragraph essays. We get it, no more applications, you guys did a lot for this thread and within your group and y'all going through a new phase. Congrats. Now let's get back to roshes and reality.

So I recently purchased all 3 of these, they are all DS. I was planning on getting the brown ones only but the guy wanted 200 just for them. He was selling all 3 originally for 650 and then a week later he dropped it to 500 so I talked him down to 460 shipped. What y'all think Good deal or no?

Damn I'm jealous... I need to find the brown pair.

People talking about being part of a movement? Really? I love Roshes, but they are shoes. You want to join a movement? Fight hunger, end homelessness, do something that matters in this life. People are gonna flame me for this but c'mon, people take this ish too serious. ITS JUST SHOES.

Flame suit on :evil:

People talking about being part of a movement? Really? I love Roshes, but they are shoes. You want to join a movement? Fight hunger, end homelessness, do something that matters in this life. People are gonna flame me for this but c'mon, people take this ish too serious. ITS JUST SHOES.

Flame suit on :evil:
Dude, they are changing the world...one foot at a time.

:lol: :lol:
I don't get people sometimes. this is one of 2013's best colorways and the debate is whether or not to pick up for $55? C'mon man.
the same cats come in here and complain about dropping an extra $20-30 over retail cause they "passed" on em for retail. It's a fricken $70 shoe. :smh:

And honestly... for those of you contemplating whether or not you want to drop $70 or wait till a "deal" is out there... maybe you shouldn't be buying shoes in the first place.
At the end of the day...

Umm if your going to wait for a special deal on black sails your going to be waiting for a long time. The black sail colorway is super popular since it can be worn with practically anything. My suggestion stop being cheap and pick up a pair for retail your going to be kicking yourself in the ***** like most people on here when all the spots sold out originally. 
Chill the **** out. I was just checking. I have no problem dropping $70 for roshes. Spent so much with shoes back in the day that Im trying to be smart now and look around first before i buy. Nothing wrong with that.

What's up team Roshe, my name is Stanli Arevalo and I am applying to your squad. To start off, I'd like to say thanks to team roshe for putting together a dope system, if it wasn't for this thread I'm sure this shoe wouldn't be largely known like it is now. Anyway, what got me interested in the roshe run was the unbeatable price, and of course the comfort of the shoe. Not to mention I'm a skateboarder and its only right that I have a sneaker to chill in after I finish skating. My first pair was the calypso roshe run which I was blessed to grab for only $38 at the Nike employee store. From then on I been on a roshe spree, looking for all m favorite color ways. The Nike Roshe Run without a doubt is by far my favorite Nike shoe to wear for any casual occasion, and I am not stopping anytime soon. I hope you guys like my collection, and consider putting me on the roster, thank you so much for letting me share!

Back
Top Bottom