ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What's up team Roshe, my name is Stanli Arevalo and I am applying to your squad. To start off, I'd like to say thanks to team roshe for putting together a dope system, if it wasn't for this thread I'm sure this shoe wouldn't be largely known like it is now. Anyway, what got me interested in the roshe run was the unbeatable price, and of course the comfort of the shoe. Not to mention I'm a skateboarder and its only right that I have a sneaker to chill in after I finish skating. My first pair was the calypso roshe run which I was blessed to grab for only $38 at the Nike employee store. From then on I been on a roshe spree, looking for all m favorite color ways. The Nike Roshe Run without a doubt is by far my favorite Nike shoe to wear for any casual occasion, and I am not stopping anytime soon. I hope you guys like my collection, and consider putting me on the roster, thank you so much for letting me share!
They stopped taking applications for a bit. 

I would never make my own thread I made a home here in this community I'm not mad that teamroshe will not except applications I actually respect that because they will be able to figure everything out to me teamroshe is not just a team I feel they are the ones that we all look up to and not in a weird way meaning they are the good role models you get in teamroshe. means you have big dedication and I'm being 100% honest the one I say the most active from e team is xtianp maybe it's because of him being the main guy but I mean you message this guy and he will respond ASAP he always is 100% honest even if you don't want to hear what it is he has to say. I can say he has been a big help to me and this thread by far.

There are 3 periods in this entire paragraph.

What the hell happened to this thread?

I seriously can't tell if this Team Stecky stuff is trolling or not. No joke.

Chill the **** out. I was just checking. I have no problem dropping $70 for roshes. Spent so much with shoes back in the day that Im trying to be smart now and look around first before i buy. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm gonna assume Jordans, SB's, Foams or whatever... stuff priced >$100 right?

Now we're talking about a $70 shoe. Add to that, a colorway that'll most likely NEVER go on sale. the more you "look around first before i buy" the more you're gonna end up paying over retail. Trust. It's already happened with some people in this same exact thread.

What's up team Roshe, my name is Stanli Arevalo and I am applying to your squad. To start off, I'd like to say thanks to team roshe for putting together a dope system, if it wasn't for this thread I'm sure this shoe wouldn't be largely known like it is now. Anyway, what got me interested in the roshe run was the unbeatable price, and of course the comfort of the shoe. Not to mention I'm a skateboarder and its only right that I have a sneaker to chill in after I finish skating. My first pair was the calypso roshe run which I was blessed to grab for only $38 at the Nike employee store. From then on I been on a roshe spree, looking for all m favorite color ways. The Nike Roshe Run without a doubt is by far my favorite Nike shoe to wear for any casual occasion, and I am not stopping anytime soon. I hope you guys like my collection, and consider putting me on the roster, thank you so much for letting me share!

As of right now applications are not being accepted.

Youre in

Hilarious. 10 pages of why team roshe isn't taking applications pass and then someone puts up an application.

This thread has turned into a quality soap opera :lol:

Mango v2s from zappos come in today will post pics when i get off work

Got two more pairs that i want...will not pay retail....team red....(i want to paint the swoosh gold for ******** colors)...and red gxp camo.

Does everyone need to quote that guys app jesus crust just edit it if you feel the need to respond.

Also for those looking the orange leopard FBs there's a guy in the Facebook BST with select sizes 8-11.

Lol wow I'm dying over here in the Philippines reading all this ish. No thanks to team stecky and I'm glad I lurk most of the time now haha

Most definitely. I'll get the summer releases eventually. its just nice that I can let them sit till i really feel like dropping some money hahah. its the best feeling when you get the shoes you really want. Those thunder blues are my babies man. and yours are super clean. I got those thunders for a madddd steal too. I want those browns though. 

I'll second you on the browns, Zaid and I talked about them before. Certainly my favorite of that pack.

Damn I'm jealous... I need to find the brown pair.

Haha Word can't go wrong with an all brown suede mesh roshe, super clean :smokin

Last edited:
Friends how it is possible to enter your community?

The other day I received with nike.com here these sneakers

of the US11 size

Thanks.

Nonetheless, your collection is sick and on point bro. 

Friends how it is possible to enter your community?
The other day I received with nike.com here these sneakers

of the US11 size

Thanks.

Welcome sir Borat...

I kid, i kid...

You signed up to NT, you are now a member of the community. Enjoy

This thread has turned into a quality soap opera :lol:

Mango v2s from zappos come in today will post pics when i get off work

Got two more pairs that i want...will not pay retail....team red....(i want to paint the swoosh gold for ******** colors)...and red gxp camo.

I am going to make a ******** custom team red as well. Look forward to seeing how yours come out!

Just found out I had a shiekh shoes in a mall near by, went on over there and they had some iggys and another surprise, going back tomorrow to cop the iggys. Also walked into to the footaction and was astonished at their selection. 

Back
Top Bottom