ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those Sirens are legit. And I can't wait to hear back from thelonioushux, I've been wondering about this question for a while but never asked. I wouldn't doubt that washing them will cause no harm to the sneaker but we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for being the guinea pig, haha.

Also Cheetoshes, I hope to see you soon...

Ha I'll let you know how it goes, I'll probably try it soon. My only worry is I remember hearing about the swoosh being easy to peel off as it is so hopefully that was just a fluke occurrence. Would hate to lose em, one of my favorite pairs, also why they need a good washing.

I believe the only way for the swoosh to peel off is is with heat. I suggest using cold water (I have used warm water before on OG mesh) But good luck!

Pulling off the swoosh on the FBs is not as easy as other people make it sound.
happy.gif
 Use cold water and you should be ok.

408 represent! Lmao, I'd keep them tbh. There hasn't been enough evidence to back up a restock of calypsos, so I'm guessing its a rumor.
Ahh all these calypso restock rumors are making me lean more towards selling them

eek.gif
 I don't think I paid too high of a price for these ($238 shipped VNDS), but then at the same time I never imagined that it would come to this day where I'd pay that much for roshes. That money could have went towards food! 
frown.gif
 What should I doo?
nerd.gif

Ahh all these calypso restock rumors are making me lean more towards selling them

eek.gif
 I don't think I paid too high of a price for these ($238 shipped VNDS), but then at the same time I never imagined that it would come to this day where I'd pay that much for roshes. That money could have went towards food! 
frown.gif
 What should I doo?
nerd.gif
TBH I want the calypsos bad but I refuse to pay 3x times retail for them. The only 3 I need are the mangos, sirens and calypsos. IMO I would sell them to make your money back. Hell you might be able to get 275 for them the prices they are going for now...

I beat up my sirens, I could care less if all the other colorways re-release, just give me my sirens.  I tripling up this time!!

No hate here. I actually like the marble sole. The possibilities could be endless. Mix in some GITD? Or how about a swirl of heat activated rubber ala HyperColor. (90s era)

Definitely... my sport reds are the go to on vacation.

1. Comfortability

2. Easy to clean

3. I do what I want

4. Take up little space

On a serious note though, roshes are the shoes to bring while traveling.

Too risky to put calypsos in the wash? 

I SAID THIS IN THE FLYKNIT THREAD. STOP WASHING YOUR SNEAKERS IN THE WASHER BRUH.
Risky? Anything can happen but as of now I haven't heard of anything bad happening unless someone mistakenly throws your sneakers in the dryer like one of the NT'er have already gone through. Dahuhuhyah I'm interested to know why throwing sneakers (roshes in particular) in the wash is not a good idea.

Risky? Anything can happen but as of now I haven't heard of anything bad happening unless someone mistakenly throws your sneakers in the dryer like one of the NT'er have already gone through. Dahuhuhyah I'm interested to know why throwing sneakers (roshes in particular) in the wash is not a good idea.
Exactly. A lot of us on this thread have washed our roshes in the washing machine plenty of times. I can vouch that nothing bad has ever happened. My shoes are clean now though lol

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it was just an over exaggerated response to what he saw a NT member do to two pairs of flyknits. dude washed the flyknits with hot water AND I forget the details of whether he dried them or not, but those things were warped.

Obviously it was the persons fault for basically melting his sneakers away.

I have not seen anyone screw their shoes up unless they didn't follow the instructions that have been on the first page for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom