ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Loudest color in roshe history (don't know why iphone pics come out so freakin crapy)

And does anyone know how to hand wash roshes?
detergent on a toothbrush as mentioned.

on a side note. I have a few shoes in this colorway, although bright, when VOLT is done properly on a shoe, nothing is brighter, they literally look like they are lit up with lights in the right lighting. <3 volt

Last edited:
does anyone know where I can get the beaches/mango v2's in size 8.5?

also I need the safari challenge reds in size 9. I know these will be tough to get but hopefully someone is selling them.

PM me or text me anytime at 305 799 9291

Thanks
Try 6pm.com

So a store had a restock of the Sirens and Cybers. Team Roshe twitter retweeted it. I hope we see a restock all across America and even online!!

Hoping they do the same with what they did to the Black/Sails, Sports, & Iguanas. 1st ReRelease? Sell out. Solution? RE-RE-RElease them. Still pairs on the shelves.

Looks like SVP is doing in store only? Who here is local and wants to hookup #TeamNoSiren in a size 11. LOL

Hopefully we see an US restock because that Canadia spot SVP does not have enough pairs to meet the demand.
Yeah I can patiently wait for the restock during the holidays as speculated and will definitely be doubling up for sure when the time comes.

Good to see theres pairs for retail still out there though.

I don't know about you guys , but even though I love the sirens im probably gona go for the atomic red mids . The mids don't get much love at all and plus that red lining on the inside is sex while paired with a dope fitting pair of pants. Also shoutout to the resellers getting mad that sirens rereleased.

Back
Top Bottom