ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got that cheetah for retail

lists roshe's for $55 shipped on eBay

not 1, not 2, but 3 people message me and ask if I could accept a payment plan??  roshe's on layaway LOL WUT

WOW.  Get your priorities straight sneakerheads.  

/end vent

@brokeandfamous   how much did you end up dishing out?

Last edited by a moderator:

lists roshe's for $55 shipped on eBay

not 1, not 2, but 3 people message me and ask if I could accept a payment plan??  roshe's on layaway LOL WUT

WOW.  Get your priorities straight sneakerheads.  

/end vent

@brokeandfamous   how much did you end up dishing out?
which roshes are you selling and what size? I ended up paying $120 shipped for them. I have notications setup for the team roshe marketplace page so he posted a group pic of the shoes  so I reponsded immediately and he wanted $105. I had some incoming payments from ebay from selling a few things so other people kept harassing dude having the money now. So I offered him $120 to hold the shoes for me for 2 days which he did....

Best Roshe's so far 
I have to highly disagree with you on that one.....I dont know what you are thinking. I know your fairly new but these the best release roshes? ummm no 

and here is my counter argument before anybody ask about the laces this is not my pic but from another member on here (dont remember his name) but I do have the same laces as well I honestly cant remember when I got them from

Hope dude clarifies his statement about those N7's...

There's Non-OG colorways better than those. :lol:

Where art thou Cheetoshes? Restocks? :nerd:

Has anyone actually bought from marbury84/starbury84? It just worries me that he has so many rare colorways.

NDC pair came in today that 3m :smokin

Wouldn't say these are the best roshe thus far because no other roshe is more clean and simple than iguanas IMO had to double up

Does anyone know where I can find the team red (maroon) roshes for below retail? Thanks in advance.

Below $70? Really?

Being a solid colorway and nothing flashy, the only way you'll see them dip in price is if it's a last size type of deal... bigger sizes or smaller sizes.

bite the bullet and cop em from Zappos.

Below $70? Really?

Being a solid colorway and nothing flashy, the only way you'll see them dip in price is if it's a last size type of deal... bigger sizes or smaller sizes.

bite the bullet and cop em from Zappos.
People all the time do that nonsense... I see people posting on fb posting with the title "looking roshes for the low"....wtf its a $70 shoe you cheap bastards....smfh

Back
Top Bottom