ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looking for a size 8.5/9 Mens in the Metric Roshes.. anyone got a link/connect?
There's one pair on Team Roshe's marketplace on facebook and there's one on ************* too. Both men 8.5

I'm looking for metrics too

9 or 9.5 if someone has them or know where to get it pm me.

Expanding my roshes collection, just want to show u guys

Still waiting on those cheetoshes
Those have been my holy grails since day one dont care if im labeled hype beast . I like my shoes bright and loud

Idk why people name roshes.. cheetoshes.. wtf? Lol its funny. Yeeshes, Cheetoshes, **** id even called the cheeto racers flyknit cheetacers

Still waiting on those cheetoshes
Those have been my holy grails since day one dont care if im labeled hype beast . I like my shoes bright and loud

and COMFY. Don't forget that...

could be wrong, but I think coldcity coldcity dubbed them cheetoshes first. Funniest nickname yet. :lol:
been calling them that ever since.

and COMFY. Don't forget that...

could be wrong, but I think coldcity coldcity dubbed them cheetoshes first. Funniest nickname yet. :lol:
been calling them that ever since.
Of course comfort but since we're in a roshe thread I think its already a given people know their comfy haha . In other news wore my jordan6s (LE) the other day to the beach . Talk about a jarring contrast , felt like I was walking on bricks all freaking day damn and that stiff upper killed it as well . I guess im just spoiled on roshes and freeruns in comfort anyone else experience this? Haha

Of course comfort but since we're in a roshe thread I think its already a given people know their comfy haha . In other news wore my jordan6s (LE) the other day to the beach . Talk about a jarring contrast , felt like I was walking on bricks all freaking day damn and that stiff upper killed it as well . I guess im just spoiled on roshes and freeruns in comfort anyone else experience this? Haha
Same here haha. I have so many pairs of J's, lebrons, and foams that I don't even want to wear anymore because they are so uncomfortable compared to Roshes. I've been spoiled

Funny ebay roshe story of the day : 

A dude listing 3 pairs of the first split pack as asia exclusive releases. (and for 150 lol) 

Also saw someone in the uk selling his sirens for 160 bin with a description saying " worn them in the garden once or twice and been told they were rare and not produced anymore so selling them " . I lol'd 

Quick question for the roshe experts.. I read on here a few months ago the Knicks colorways is rereleasing... I thought they were supposed to come out this month or next month but I haven't heard any updated news... Anyone know for sure? Thanks

Quick question for the roshe experts.. I read on here a few months ago the Knicks colorways is rereleasing... I thought they were supposed to come out this month or next month but I haven't heard any updated news... Anyone know for sure? Thanks
No one knows for sure. d e beatup posted information that insinuated it, but couldn't specify or clarify if it was for sure. Just be on the look out.

Back
Top Bottom