ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Still wondering if I should get those or not. 

Would it survive to a canadian winter ? or is more like an autumn boot ? 
I have been to Canada many times (southern Ontario), and they would be fine only when there is little snow.  They run wide so you can layer thick socks inside.  The quilted material is also thicker than what usually comes on a Roshe, and the suede side panels are padded.   IMO, the price makes worth it, especially if you like the look.   And they are great as cold weather house shoes.

With the new iD options, people could now make sirens and cybers. Really wanna see someone make and compare them. hahaha

Damn there are some nice clean colorways that can be made with the new IDs.... Time to maybe order some more Roshe IDs...

iD Cybers look pretty damn close to OG Cybers.

Really? the one i put together, the grey came out way too light. :\

Last edited:
Anyone can point me to direction of making those all red? There's no option for matching midsole.

- edit nvm, looking at the laser crimson on a previous shoe, it's almost like a flash pink.

Last edited:
SON OF A *****

**** these new ID options.

I can't do Salmon Toes or Yeezy's no mo :smh: :smh:

Can't have the heel and toe be different colors.

SMFH.

Last edited:
Was really thinking about those red octobers but made some research about the laser crimson and this is what came up that was previously made by nike .

Way too pink-ish for me. 

So forget about the making Siren Red's the tone is really different. However Calypsos V2 looks pretty accurate if you're into making second versions.

Haven't been on here in a while. I just tried to place my order of my id and it is no longer valid since they changed the colors and they're no longer available.. NOOOO. 

So do people not play apply for team Roshe anymore? I've been active in here for almost a year now (albeit not as much as before the Roshe blew up) and never applied.

Back
Top Bottom