ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm looking to cop my first pair of Roshe's. I'm on the hunt for a nice all black cw like he black/anthracatie or black/safari (but these are impossible to find)
Do Roshe's run small like other Nike running sneakers or are they TTS because the minimal upper?

Last edited:
I'm looking to cop my first pair of Roshe's. I'm on the hunt for a nice all black cw.
Do Roshe's run small like other Nike running sneakers or are they TTS because the minimal upper?
TTS in my opinion. I have wide feet and there isn't an issue

calypso's will be restocked online and available at some FNL locations 

Last edited:
says who ?! 
happy.gif
eek.gif

crap! i need an 11.5 in the calypso's!!!

is it confirmed that FNL will carry these in store?

no confirmed reports but I do expect some of the higher volume FNL stores to have them. ( like the city pack, mint fb releases)

some FNLs have the sirens and knicks on shelves... I would guess calypsos make their appearance next Tuesday/Thursday

Recycled..My OG's for thanksgiving

Never really been sold on the calypso color way but this pic makes them look mighty fine. I'm just not sure how I feel about the blueish of the sole, but I love that white/off white mesh.

I either try for calypsos or ID a pair with an all white mesh upper and mess with the sole... Hmmmm

No FNL store in the country has Calypso in stock at the moment, released or unreleased.

Last edited:

Seems to be gone now. I could of definitely used that size 12.
well its back up on NDC now. If you really want a shoe, you should be willing to check often to see if it comes back in stock because people often add them to cart and decide not to buy them. 

well its back up on NDC now. If you really want a shoe, you should be willing to check often to see if it comes back in stock because people often add them to cart and decide not to buy them. 

Cool stuff, didn't have to do the most on the reply.

Back
Top Bottom