ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

sirens and knicks are both in stock at queens center mall in nyc, im not too sure about what sizes tho. 

I tried on the knicks cw and they are really clean on foot, i wasn't expecting them to look that good.

I asked about the calypsos and an employee told me that they aren't getting them but odds are that he was lying.

$35 at my ross. Only pair. Luckily in my size. (8.5)

NDC page for the cheetah roshes shows no longer available.

Sign of good things to come, or end of the line? 
frown.gif

Been occupied with ball all day, anyone know of a retail place that has calypsos left??
You won't find them anywhere right now in the States. Only FNL and NDC have gotten their restocks so far, and they both sold out quick. Gotta wait and see until next week.

You won't find them anywhere right now in the States. Only FNL and NDC have gotten their restocks so far, and they both sold out quick. Gotta wait and see until next week.
Dang, been sitting on my computer and the minute I had to start ball they drop. Thanks though man, appreciate it.

Just wondering though...

has anyone ever successfully swapped his pair ? 

I'm seeing a couple posts every week about swapping but ive never seen anyone who seem to find someone. 

It seems pretty useless. 

People even try to do size swaps between a size 9 and an 11. Like, whats the chance of finding someone on that.. 

ANYWHERE in the US huh? Boutiques have these already.
Really? I haven't seen any news about US boutiques putting them out yet. I know some Canadian ones have though. Besides, even if US boutiques had them, they'd be long gone by now.

Just wondering though...

has anyone ever successfully swapped his pair ? 

I'm seeing a couple posts every week about swapping but ive never seen anyone who seem to find someone. 

It seems pretty useless. 

People even try to do size swaps between a size 9 and an 11. Like, whats the chance of finding someone on that.. 
I wouldn't suggest swapping on NT, if thats what your insisting, look on some local Facebook groups, size swaps are simple man.

most people would just resell and pay resell for their size.  

Did anyone get shipping confirmation on NDC yet?

most people would just resell and pay resell for their size.  

Did anyone get shipping confirmation on NDC yet?
Mine still says in Progress. I'm not worried though since Thursday was Thanksgiving and Nike takes about a day or two to actually ship out your order.

My modest collection so far. I put my first pair of Roshe Runs on about 2 months ago. I haven't stopped since!!! Lol

I wouldn't suggest swapping on NT, if thats what your insisting, look on some local Facebook groups, size swaps are simple man.
No i was speaking about TR's market mostly. 

Just random thoughts before i went to sleep haha. 

I know thats simple to do but i think it overloads the page for nothing since only comments on size swaps are usually " yo if you dont find a swap i'll buy " 

My modest collection so far. I put my first pair of Roshe Runs on about 2 months ago. I haven't stopped since!!! Lol
Impressive collection! But either you clean your kicks very well or you need to wear those roshes more often, they are too fresh to be kept inside 

Impressive collection! But either you clean your kicks very well or you need to wear those roshes more often, they are too fresh to be kept inside 

Thanks. I keep sneaker protector and do keeps 'em clean lol. I've worn quite a few of them actually but the weather here in New Jersey is pretty cold right now. I've even worn them in the cold since I'm not out walking around in it, but it's been freezing out here the past few weeks. They aren't as bad as ppl say in the cold but if you live in the city and are walking in the cold I could see where they would suck. I just like some of the cw's for summer better also. My hunt continues. I'm hooked. Can't wait for it to warm up again. I'm gonna try a wear a different pair everyday. Lol. I love to wear my shoes!!

Back
Top Bottom