ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

A thought just hit me that actually made me regretting my 7pairs of roshes
In SoCal right now its like low 60s to 50s and my feet actually get cold. All those 7 pairs of roshes and I I can't wear them in winter damn damn almost feels like wasted money. Shoutout to to every one hating the roshe run boot and sneaker boot. Claiming "doing too too much , too too much material"

pshh people complaining about 60 degree weather. East coast is the worst, only place where you'll find hypebeasts wearing Lebron South Beach Sandals with socks during a snow storm, and rachet **** wearing UGG boots in 80 degree summer afternoons. 

I still wear my roshes to class in the cold NYC weather. But it'll be time to throw them in the wash and store them until next spring. 

Forget FootLocker, Shiekh has stock for days. All I needed was 2 Calypsos. Took advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free Stance socks. :smile:

I can cosign.. I go to school here in valencia  and ditched class to check at the mall here and no luck. Drove however back to the valley and picked up the last size 9 at the northridge FTL. There is a 9.5 on display but don't know about other sizes. Good luck yall!

I finally completed the OG7 :nthat: I am officially done with roshes.

Hey cool! I'm from Valencia, it's always funny to see someone mention it. COC, Cal Arts?

you sound ridiculous calling them calhypesos considering that you yourself got a pair and every post you've made so far bashed on them being hyped and posting all these other roshes > calypsos. 

I'm just Stating my Opinion. It may sound ridiculous but that's what I think of them as after all the nonsense and chaos for these. And these are my personal pairs. Who made you the NT police? Ppl can post anything they want. I ain't hurting no ones feelings or want anyone to catch feelings. Just doing me. And you do you.

And I'm actually on here to help dudes get a pair. Not tryna show off my precious calypsos on top of a box.

Last edited:
you sound ridiculous calling them calhypesos considering that you yourself got a pair and every post you've made so far bashed on them being hyped and posting all these other roshes > calypsos. 

True that.

Do you actually try and pronounce it that way?

Last edited:
I hope you guys are taking advantage of the in-store releases elsewhere because NOTHING is pointing to FNL stores having the Calypso colorway. It's not even showing up in the inventory system anymore. Hopefully that changes soon but I'd put my eggs in another basket.

Back
Top Bottom