ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looks like we've moved past this but in case anyone is still curious I finally got my lypsos in from shoe palace and they fit the same as my others, production dates from July to August.

Only resellers would say that.
Or someone who's been with roshes longer than hype train fools, and who's seen colorways go from iguanas to hyperfuses and metrics and sneakerboots. The only pairs of roshes i have are ones i've beat up. Wouldn't waste my time reselling, let alone with roshes.

The simplicty of the shoe is dead. The design team did it's job, but the marketing team suffocated the design. That's that. The new Roshe ideas and designs are overrated and ruin the original idea that created the roshe. There's nothing simple or zen about hyperfuse or flywire smh.

New roshe heads are funny. Welcome to the hype.
How does one win this game?
You can't. Only nike wins by sucking up the money people spend on this shoe cuz of the hype. 

Don't even think about paying over retail.

A boutique in Arkansas called rock city kicks

am i the only one who has the OCD to clean the bottom of each roshe until it's spotless every time all shoes are worn once in the cycle? lol

That's. Hard. Core.

OD really.

if you're gonna rock em, rock em. bottom's gonna get dirty regardless. some kicks actually look good with wear.

you guys have A LOT of time on your hands if you're really doing all that.

Dope bro. 

I always thought the leopards look dope, just too flashy to wear for me but i can see why people love them 
The people like it cause of the cheetah print but i personally love these especially in person, the color just pop in the upper and bottom sole

I hope so... means they'll all go on sale soon.
laugh.gif

FYI, it ain't dead... at all.
Damn. it's like 80* here in SoCal right now. Roshes and shorts are STILL in rotation for us.
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
I hope so... means they'll all go on sale soon.
laugh.gif

FYI, it ain't dead... at all.
Damn. it's like 80* here in SoCal right now. Roshes and shorts are STILL in rotation for us.
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
Lol it was 80 for like two days. Back to that nice *** 60 degree weather, not too cold.

Anybody ever order from shoe palace? I ordered a pair earlier today and it says they already shipped. But the expected delivery date from ups is the 27th. Was hoping they'd get here before Christmas

Anybody ever order from shoe palace? I ordered a pair earlier today and it says they already shipped. But the expected delivery date from ups is the 27th. Was hoping they'd get here before Christmas
My order says to expect it Friday. Calypsos from this morning

So I think ebay dude kicksgear1 is trying to pull a fast one. Says he shipped and they were delivered but I never got em (ordered 12/3). I asked for documentation and he said USPS tracking/delivery confirmation still shows they were delivered but to HIS address in Connecticut. Anyone else having an issue? Gonna file a claim on ebay and with USPS. What a country...

^you lucky you can file a claim to get this settled. try ours lol

that's why i don't do international shipping. i just send to US relative and put in checked baggage sure to arrive safe and sound

yes i know it was domestic. just saying try filing dispute here in our country for lost packages and nothing will happen. 

So I think ebay dude kicksgear1 is trying to pull a fast one. Says he shipped and they were delivered but I never got em (ordered 12/3). I asked for documentation and he said USPS tracking/delivery confirmation still shows they were delivered but to HIS address in Connecticut. Anyone else having an issue? Gonna file a claim on ebay and with USPS. What a country...
The guy is as legit as they come. Has almost perfect feedback on eBay and it's a lot of reviews. I ordered $85 Calypsos and came on time without issue, and I know a few other people in this thread have as well. Might be a problem with USPS but the guy is pretty legit.

The guy is as legit as they come. Has almost perfect feedback on eBay and it's a lot of reviews. I ordered $85 Calypsos and came on time without issue, and I know a few other people in this thread have as well. Might be a problem with USPS but the guy is pretty legit.
Its the holiday season right now so its gonna take time for ur package to come in guys

Back
Top Bottom