ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nah, I decided that I will just stick to my black sails. They are 9.5. And just saying, they're still being in production and sold everywhere. They're still sold on Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc. for $69.99.
Black sails are a classic and luckily they're still in production. I've taken to buying an extra pair for colorways I really, really love so that when I've worn out my first pair, I'll have a ready replacement and don't need to pay crazy reseller prices.

The Sunrise pair looks nice on feet! The Sky Blue pair, not so much...but for 55, why not

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can cop a NYC roshe (city pack) in a size 9.5? Ebay prices are a little insane

thanks!

Such A Dope Shoe On & Off Feet . Waiting For My Blue Skys To Come In . Ordered Those Online 2 Days And The Order Is Still Processing :/

Also Found These At My Local Champs, Is This The Shoe That TeamRoshe Was Talking About? If So , Then Theyre In The Us

Found some Squadron Blues in Size 13 and 14, Sirens in a Size 13, and Iguanas in 11.5, 13, and 14 on ChampsSports.com if anyone needed those.

Picked up my first pair of Roshes over the weekend. 

Never tried them on before, they are ridiculously comfortable!

Ended up with the "Magista" pack pair from Epitome here in ATL

how do roshes run compared to air jordan retros?  Planning on buying the black sails and the sunset/sky blues but dont know if they are tts,.5 up or .5 down when compared to jordans?

Also Found These At My Local Champs, Is This The Shoe That TeamRoshe Was Talking About? If So , Then Theyre In The Us
the ones on team roshe are:

- Vendor Style: 511881-413

- Style/Color: Obsidian/White/Venom Green

Wasn't fussed on them on the pic they had but yours looks well better

Back
Top Bottom