ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Seems like it... Everyone posting in the restock thread and on twitter saying as soon as the link dropped they were already sold out in their sizes. No Captcha = bots having a field day.
I just added a 10.5 to cart and got all the way through. Let it go though because I'm looking for an 11. Just FYI for anyone who needs 10.5

Just called.. Missed my 10.
frown.gif

Just called myself and missed my 12 as well.

I just added a 10.5 to cart and got all the way through. Let it go though because I'm looking for an 11. Just FYI for anyone who needs 10.5
Either someone snatched it already or it hasn't released back on the site because all there is are 8's and 9's. Thank you for the heads up though!

Last edited:
people just too quick nowadays.

And how are the bots winning when people don't even which bot to get since they don't know what's gonna drop.
ATC services were tweeting last night about a restock happening! The fact that Nike disabled captcha too is a slap in the face of consumers who actually do LEGITIMATELY try and purchase product. Btw, bots don't need to be specific to a pair of shoes, you can purchase a service or programmer can make bots to grab whatever drops. There's also early link grabbers which I'm sure were in full effect today.

ATC services were tweeting last night about a restock happening! The fact that Nike disabled captcha too is a slap in the face of consumers who actually do LEGITIMATELY try and purchase product. Btw, bots don't need to be specific to a pair of shoes, you can purchase a service or programmer can make bots to grab whatever drops. There's also early link grabbers which I'm sure were in full effect today.
smh

It's not even the fact that I miss out online so much that sucks, it's the fact that nowadays you don't even have a legitimate chance 99% of the time.

If I'm gonna get the kicks snatched from between my fingers right as I press add to cart, I would atleast like to know that I had some 1/1000000 chance in the first place.

Last edited:
smh

It's not even the fact that I miss out online so much that sucks, it's the fact that nowadays you don't even have a legitimate chance 99% of the time.

If I'm gonna get the kicks snatched from between my fingers right as I press add to cart, I would atleast like to know that I had some 1/1000000 chance in the first place.
PREACH!

I don't think NDC disabled captchas today, I just don't think they added them if they didn't have them to begin with (I know the Brazils didn't, but I didn't try for NYCs).

The Carmines restock had a captcha.  I eventually got through manually.

I don't think NDC disabled captchas today, I just don't think they added them if they didn't have them to begin with (I know the Brazils didn't, but I didn't try for NYCs).

The Carmines restock had a captcha.  I eventually got through manually.
Somewhere in the restock thread they talked about at some point how captcha wasn't used or disabled for most of the day, and whichever one it was it still made it difficult to eliminate ATC and early link grabbers, plus a few people had some additional "inside" info. Nonetheless and Imo, there wasn't much worth copping. Only thing I really wanted was the brazil roshes but I can live without

Any tips on how to clean Roshes? I got some charcoal ash on the uppers of my Calypsos and I don't wanna try something that will mess them up any more. Any help would be greatly appreciated :smokin

There is advice in the OP. You can use sneaker cleaner, magic eraser, Jason Marks or the washing machine.

I've tried the cleaner, etc. Never tried the washing machine. I can say the least aggressive methods work to some extent but they're not perfect especially when it comes to the sole.

Any tips on how to clean Roshes? I got some charcoal ash on the uppers of my Calypsos and I don't wanna try something that will mess them up any more. Any help would be greatly appreciated
smokin.gif
I would try the washing machine method because I would't use Jason Markk on the mesh part of the shoe. 

I put my Roshes in the wash and they came out clean. Take out insole, wash on delicate/cold with a towel in the wash then air dry. You should be good

bruh they shoes...before dirty, after clean. lol.

When i washed mine I just threw it in normal cycle with laces, no insoles and they came out fine. They're tough materials, not silk or anything so idk why people bother with pillow covers and whatnot.

Same thing I do.. Put them in the washer, delicate cycle..let them dry in my backyard. I've done it since the first roshes came out.

bruh they shoes...before dirty, after clean. lol.

When i washed mine I just threw it in normal cycle with laces, no insoles and they came out fine. They're tough materials, not silk or anything so idk why people bother with pillow covers and whatnot.
I was curious how bad they must be in order to wash them in a washing machine - something I've never done, bruh.

Back
Top Bottom