ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Bought both the black and turquoise off FNL using two separate $20 WC coupons. $224 shipped total for both of them.

No 2-day shipping like NDC but still a good deal.

FNL has plenty of these left in both colors!

Bought both the black and turquoise off FNL using two separate $20 WC coupons. $224 shipped total for both of them.

No 2-day shipping like NDC but still a good deal.

FNL has plenty of these left in both colors!
you shouldve stacked with the regular 15% off coupon SUMMERSTEAL15 on top of your WC coupons. wouldve been cheaper, i suggest calling CS

Last edited:
shouldve seen that mint restock & cheetah drop a few months back. stress was at all time high for a $70 shoe

brahhh i was there before that haha i know...

stress was at an all time high during the roshe fb release lulzzz dudes sleeping on the computer e-camping... im not gonna front like i didnt eat well during that time haha

but anyway... carry on...

Nike Confirmation e-mail has not been received 
ohwell.gif

So how reliable is FNL these days? If I got the confirmation does that mean its guaranteed?  I ask because I finally got through on NDC and seeing if I should buy on there too. 

So how reliable is FNL these days? If I got the confirmation does that mean its guaranteed?  I ask because I finally got through on NDC and seeing if I should buy on there too. 
I was in the exact same situation and pulled the trigger on both shoes. 

Yes, if you got the "It's Official" email, you're good 
smile.gif

If you forgot to use the code then just call customer service and ask them to apply the code to your order. They will do it and you will get a refund AFTER the shoes are shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom