ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

was finally gonna cop some fireberries and got cart jacked. 

this can't be life...
Sorry son, I don't know what to tell ya.....they've been out for over a week 
ohwell.gif

i really don't feel like using a toothbrush… any other way to clean my insoles? i see my footprint in it lol i guess ill wear no show socks for now on 

I wanna see what the Packaging looks like for the BOXTROLLS… or do they come in a Reg Box?

Lowest pair for sale on Ebay is $649.00 Size 4y

Highest Pair is BIN for $1999.99 Size: 10

2 Racks….My GAWD!

Not sure if anyone cares, but the FB NM Grey Camo's are apparently dropping on Oct 8th. Everywhere, BUT the US as far as I know. Might just fold and pay for the international shipping since I've been waiting for them for a good while lol...

^ I could've told you that....This just shows you can make ANYTHING limited and people will bite. A Roshe Mid based on a kids movie??? Those things should've been given away with Happy Meals

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone cares, but the FB NM Grey Camo's are apparently dropping on Oct 8th. Everywhere, BUT the US as far as I know. Might just fold and pay for the international shipping since I've been waiting for them for a good while lol...

some US boutiques have already dropped them...

^ I could've told you that.... This just shows you can make ANYTHING limited and people will bite. A Roshe Mid based on a kids movie??? Those things should've been given away with Happy Meals
I agree, just straight up ugly shoes....and grown men are supposed to be rocking a pair of shoes based off an animated kids movie? Come on.....

I kinda hate how Nike is putting out all these cool new releases with the flyknit model because they are just horribly uncomfortable for me to wear but I love my fireberry and the new teal color

Aside from the tired 'grown men' trope (going by the tired old spiel, grown men should just own a pair of boots and not be on a website for shoes at all but lets not go there, also sbs have been based on like everything, from childrens shows, to rock bands older then the people wearing them)

Who didn't expect that?

Sneaker collecting culture, nike and limited. No matter the appearence people will want them because of the word 'limited'

the rosche being a break out model that has kinda been storming to the point where nike threw some threads on and people are willing to pay nearly double the price for.

I'm still waiting to see them do prints besides the sunsets tbh.

Back
Top Bottom