ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ national motion i think...and meaning that jersey material.

Last edited:

Your absolutely right...I thought it was just me when I wore mine on Thursday. I actually took a pic of it that day. Was looking at em like I think the toe box just got darker lol. I also had on thin socks, which wouldn't absorb much sweat. Not a deal breaker for me though, bc it's still a dope shoe and it didn't make my feet hot. Will prob have to wear em on colder days tho so they wont sweat thru. But with that being the case u'da thought they would have released them during the winter months
laugh.gif
found it

the toes on those new NM seem to be a differnt material than the rest of the shoe? you think maybe the fixed the sweat problem?

I think it's the price

Dylan wanted a shoe lower income families with hypebeast kids can afford. 

Smash hit if you ask me

Well the reason I fell in love with the roshes is because it was the most comfortable shoe I ever owned. I have the random yarns as well but it doesn't compare to the OG mesh ones

It's not so much sweat as it is trapped condensation under that plastic cap.  The discoloring doesn't happen anywhere else on the shoe.  I was hoping that they would lose that piece for round two, but I guess not.

No I mean regular flyknits
Flyknit Racers, Flyknit Trainers, Flyknit Lunars, Flyknit Frees, Flyknit Chukkas, Flyknit Air Max...not sure which one you're referring to lol. But based on the fact that all flyknit models generally have a fairly snug fit, I believe the answer to your question is still yes

Flyknit Racers, Flyknit Trainers, Flyknit Lunars, Flyknit Frees, Flyknit Chukkas, Flyknit Air Max...not sure which one you're referring to lol. But based on the fact that all flyknit models generally have a fairly snug fit, I believe the answer to your question is still yes

Lunar 2's. I'm planning on ordering a pair of florals and am unsure of sizing. My lunar 2's were almost perfect in length but weren't wide enough at a size 9. What size roshe runs would I get? 9.5?

Lunar 2's. I'm planning on ordering a pair of florals and am unsure of sizing. My lunar 2's were almost perfect in length but weren't wide enough at a size 9. What size roshe runs would I get? 9.5?
I think 9 should be fine. They're definitely not as narrow as your Lunars.

Back
Top Bottom