ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Didnt get the shipped email but signed into my acct to see they shipped. Sweeeet
email takes a few hours or sometimes a day to receive after your label has been created for shipping.

So far I'm liking the mc designs I've seen..

Got my MC ID's yesterday and unfortunately I copped before consulting the thread... Needless to say, everyone was correct, these things run LONG (pause). Regret not sizing down, smh.

Got my Black/White/Grey pair yesterday. I usually wear a 12 so i wanted to get a 11.5 but they were sold out so i got a 11, the length is fine but they are just a little tight on the top of my foot.

http://www.stuartslondon.com/footwe...herun-black-dark-grey-shoes-677243-008-p19194

Comes to like 135 shipped. They are the NM sole, not the OG sole as shown in the picture. I just got my pair. 
You're the man! It was more like 145 but yeah... Now all I need is the womens multicolor in a wmns 11.5 when they come out and that grey/red one that has yet to come out! Thanks again.
nthat.gif

Got my Black/White/Grey pair yesterday. I usually wear a 12 so i wanted to get a 11.5 but they were sold out so i got a 11, the length is fine but they are just a little tight on the top of my foot.
I'd return them.  Sizing 1/2 was already pushing it, as I've never had to size anything down ever.  Sizing down 1 full size is gonna create some foot pains.

I hate to say it, but I'll return the Roshe and hope that the Roshe 2 are better.  There are plenty of other shoes with better comfort.

Last edited:

Full size down from a 10. Slightly tight out of the box. 5 minutes walking around they molded to my foot and fit perfectly

Mine came in love laces feel soso on silver check black speckles nice touch an tiff heel tab an multi laces set off nice

Those MC laces will haunt me. Can't believe I missed that! Ugh!
if youre that desperate then just buy another pair with the laces and return them with the old laces you dont want. Call me a thief or bad guy or whatever but I've done that in the past lol

if youre that desperate then just buy another pair with the laces and return them with the old laces you dont want. Call me a thief or bad guy or whatever but I've done that in the past lol

Haha. Thats a thought. But call me crazy I dunno I could do it. I think I'd be highly bothered looking at my kicks when I wear them.lol

I might be of the minority, but I'd rather have a solid color lace instead. The shoes look better with some contrast and less MC matchy matchy.

The MC laces could be used on a diff shoe though... lol

I might be of the minority, but I'd rather have a solid color lace instead. The shoes look better with some contrast and less MC matchy matchy.

The MC laces could be used on a diff shoe though... lol

Actually that's exactly why I want them. Haha. Its easy to find black replacement laces but not the MC. Oh well.

I'm kinda hoping sizing down only 1/2 will be good enough.

Full size down from a 10. Slightly tight out of the box. 5 minutes walking around they molded to my foot and fit perfectly

You okay? Look like you rolled your left ankle. Looks swollen. Also looks like you rushed to take pics for NT seeing as the laces are still factory. Trooper!

Back
Top Bottom