ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Fragment Roshes dropped again today. anyone have them already? how are they?
Great shoe. One of my favorite pickups of 2014, and I picked up a lot lol
Have to play around with how you lace em though. Can be a little tight on the instep

1 of 4 multi color with different color option.. these turned out great IMHO.. :nthat:

Last edited:
I wish all of the women's Flyknits had the NM sole. The traditional sole just doesn't work for me with the Flyknit. I wonder who decided that women didn't need the NM sole? And why are they the same price? And why do they refuse to offer the NM sole on ID? Ugh.

can you help me with this - are they original? i bought them from ebay from some seller that has pretty high positive feedback. i dont have any other roshes in my hand to compare with (i have other box from roshes, and this box from photo blue is looking way too off: smaller by half an inch in length and sticker for size chart is not in the right place as you can see). shoes did not come with any shoe tree or paper (i stuff some paper just for display). also i think laces and insoles are little bit thicker then it supposed to be.. some imperfect stitching on one of the pulltab.. but pulltabs and area around heel cup seems ok.. but just something about them overall is not right IMO..

Last edited:
I'm not saying yes or no, but there's certainly nothing wrong with the box...

Many of us have received box labels like that. The shoes look okay to me. It all depends on where they are made, and Roshe's are not known to have excellent quality.

I had to return the red version of these (100% legit) because one shoe had an 8.5 sole and one shoe had a 9 (with the same 8.5 upper, marked and everything).

My current black anthracite pair has one wide sole and one narrow sole.

whats up fam.  Anyone know any place I could find any of the Roshe Run Mid City series still.  I have been looking for them forever, gave up for a while but am back on the prowl.  Any leads would be much appreciated.  Use to have preference on Cw's, but with the looks of them drying up, kind of willing to grab whatever Cw's I can find at a reasonable price.

Also anyone who has them, what is the sizing like on the mid? TTS, or 1/2 up/down? Thanks.

can you help me with this - are they original? i bought them from ebay from some seller that has pretty high positive feedback. i dont have any other roshes in my hand to compare with (i have other box from roshes, and this box from photo blue is looking way too off: smaller by half an inch in length and sticker for size chart is not in the right place as you can see). shoes did not come with any shoe tree or paper (i stuff some paper just for display). also i think laces and insoles are little bit thicker then it supposed to be.. some imperfect stitching on one of the pulltab.. but pulltabs and area around heel cup seems ok.. but just something about them overall is not right IMO..

Legit. You have nothing to worry about. Fake roshes are so atrocious even the noobiest of noobs can tell the difference.

Back
Top Bottom