ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

people thought they saw a cheap running shoe and it backfired

that's bout it

I don't even think casual shoe buyers know nike makes sneakers without athletic purposes

people don't know what sportswear means and prolly never even read the sportswear on the box

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience with returning ID's to the outlets with their name stitched on it? And on top of that, without the receipt? Bought a pair for wifey and she there away the receipt because she thought since they were custom she couldn't return. Now she wants to return the ID's because she thought she could run in them smh.

Anyone have any experience with returning ID's to the outlets with their name stitched on it? And on top of that, without the receipt? Bought a pair for wifey and she there away the receipt because she thought since they were custom she couldn't return. Now she wants to return the ID's because she thought she could run in them smh.
its surprising how many ppl really think these are running shoes...no offense or anything its just everyday in store ppl are asking the same questions about running in roshes. 

You should be able to print the receipt from your account on NDC and use that.  I have done it many times with no problem.

its surprising how many ppl really think these are running shoes...no offense or anything its just everyday in store ppl are asking the same questions about running in roshes. 

To her defense, the Roshe RUN name is misleading if you're going off that alone and not looking at the shoe using logic. Guess that's the reason for the name change.

And thanks sku, repped.

But.... Ronaldo runs in Roshes! Lol

Youd be surprised how many folks i see running/workin out in these. Hell even a couple dudes were playing pick up a few weeks ago :smh:

My gf lovesto work out in them for some reason .. i told its not meant for that but she dont listen.

I go for walks in em though but thats it seeing as its not much different then wearing them casually n going to the mall or something

i could understand simple free weights in roshes at the maximum end of the spectrum. But beyond daily casual walking these shouldn't be used for much else. 

Back
Top Bottom