[ross]...pray to God I look my killa in his eyes [/ross]

I pray you guys don't see videos about how Americans butcher cows, chickens and pigs...

The whole lot of y'all would turn vegan lmao...

Oldboy is my favorite movie, so I have nothing to really say here

4290_10e4.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Kill it before you eat it? Go tell that to a lion before it rips in to a zebra's neck.

but a lion kills its prey (bleed to death or snaps its neck) before it eats it
indifferent.gif
Oh true.....You right...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I pray you guys don't see videos about how Americans butcher cows, chickens and pigs...

The whole lot of y'all would turn vegan lmao...

Exactly 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

some people in this thread need pets.

torturing animals is step one of being a serial killer

***SOMEONE TELL PETA MY FROG IS DRAGGIN ON THE FLOOR
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a serial killer now because I'm not trying to tell people how to eat their food???????

I love dogs for the record.  I'd dig cats too if they didn't make my eyes itch like hell and my nose plug up.

PETA is a bunch of goons though. Don't get me started on those lunatics.

You ever smack a fly? Crush a spider up in a napkin???  Where is your line drawn? O' righteous one.
i dont think youre a serial killer. i eat meat and understand that animals are killed for food. i am in favor of killing animals quickly and painlessly as possible. i dont care enough to stop eating meat just because some farmers kill their livestock slowly so i guess that makes me a hypocrite 
but in my personal opinion the line is how you kill the animal. If you cut the legs off a pig and watch it die slowly before you eat it then yes i think you have serial killer tendencies. If you cut a frog in half and eat it as its watching you i would be wary of your character. Why not quickly snap the frogs neck or cut its head off first? 

How is this wrong? Is it nasty to look at? Sure (That's subjective though, obviously) but don't let that confuse you as to whether or not this is "wrong."

If there were a species that was bigger and badder than us they would do the same thing.

They are just animals…They don't have feelings like we do, or morals, or any of that. They are just animals.

Happens in the animal kingdom everyday.

who cares, its just a stupid animal.

Stop applying human constructs to non-human things please, thanks.

Frogs dont go to Heaven....and neither  do dogs.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

If you've ever killed an insect as an adult, do not give me this "inhumane" BS. The animal kingdom does not have a size requirement as to what is an animal and what is not...neither should you.
Common Sense Statement #1

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

and humans do?

if you like to see your food blink its eyes at you and see its amputated body look as if its trying to get away, i have to say thats a bit inhumane.....how you guys gonna compare a lion in Africa to a human with common sense

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

and you sir believe there is a heaven for us?....why?

yo that is the most @%++*% up %#@$ i heard on this board....

People, seriously, unless you are a pure vegan you have no place to argue in this thread.

The chickens, pigs, goats, cows, and sheep that you eat go through horrible punishment before it reaches your plate. But since you personally don't see them getting punished makes it any less inhumane? Come on now. I can't believe some of you in here with this Holier than Thou attitude.

You all are inhumane if you think this is inhumane.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

People, seriously, unless you are a pure vegan you have no place to argue in this thread.

The chickens, pigs, goats, cows, and sheep that you eat go through horrible punishment before it reaches your plate. But since you personally don't see them getting punished makes it any less inhumane? Come on now. I can't believe some of you in here with this Holier than Thou attitude.

Im gonna go ahead and say this, you sound very stupid.

Animals consume other animals, we are also animals...is a natural thing, it's called a food chain, I'm sure we all heard of it...nothing inhumane about consuming animals, wanting to see the food move, uncooked, blinking at you, for enjoyment while you eat it, IT'S SICK, ITS INHUMANE.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Animals consume other animals, we are also animals...is a natural thing, it's called a food chain, I'm sure we all heard of it...nothing inhumane about consuming animals, wanting to see the food move, uncooked, blinking at you, for enjoyment while you eat it, IT'S SICK, ITS INHUMANE.
Now please show the evidence that those ppl were eating their food in that way for enjoyment. You're just reaching and assuming that. You have no basis for that statement or judgement.

He's a 100% correct though.

^^ and you have evidence that proves that EVERY chicken, pig, cow, goat, and sheep goes through "horrible punishment" before being made available for consumption? One or two vids on youtube aint evidence man, so stop it.

There are many providers of meats products that ensure a good quality of life for their livestocks. What's that saying, "you are what you eat"? Well some providers actually care enough to treat their livestocks with respect and dignity before offering it up to the public. 

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

^^ and you have evidence that proves that EVERY chicken, pig, cow, goat, and sheep goes through "horrible punishment" before being made available for consumption? One or two vids on youtube aint evidence man, so stop it.
Why would I need to provide evidence of that? I don't even recall saying that. As if death isn't horrible punishment enough.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Why would I need to provide evidence of that? I don't even recall saying that. As if death isn't horrible punishment enough.
That was in response to Dc's post...
eyes.gif

Please explain how I sound stupid?
The point is we all support this type of behavior by eating animals, so for us to turn our noses up at this situation is hypocritical. That is all I am saying. What is stupid about that? Please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom