Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I agree that they shouldn't be widely available like a white on white AF1 but it would be nice to have these release in maybe a QS capacity annually...if not that, maybe every 2 years...

I agree 100%

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

I know this topic is about foams, but what if......

79835d3ae8f362e00dd25ecb484fd0988f6ae2c.jpg

oh my....
eek.gif

^^^ Nike ot Com.      Washington C              Maryland         Virginia

EDIT: Why the hell is yuku putting those emoticons on my D's

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

will go in on this one...get at least two pair so that i can actually convince myself to rock the hoh royals...
let me get those size 12 hoh's....i'll put 'em on the ground IMMEDIATELY
nerd.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

and i kno you are dead serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

thanks a lot, and im not a noob

Cool it dude I was joking but a "noob" does not know what dmv and ndc mean.......... my grandma knows what dmv means fom listening to the radio

will go in on this one...get at least two pair so that i can actually convince myself to rock the hoh royals...
nerd.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

.....should i set up the agreement?
roll.gif

If so then
pimp.gif
Hope it aint hard to cop these. Nike might as well go head and release the all blacks again, I need another pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Cool it dude I was joking but a "noob" does not know what dmv and ndc mean.......... my grandma knows what dmv means fom listening to the radio
not everyone is from the dmv...you ask someone about the dmv and they'll think you're talking about the dept of motor vehicles.... not everyone is hip to "internet shoe lingo" and knows what ndc means....just help others out...isn't that what a forum is all about? 

someone asked for this pic earlier. hope it helps... i dont remember the og's having the blue carbon plate. are all og's like that, or just the one's in the pic?

14wa6n7.jpg

33586bq.jpg

nerd.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

.....should i set up the agreement?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by curtisboy

not everyone is from the dmv...you ask someone about the dmv and they'll think you're talking about the dept of motor vehicles.... not everyone is hip to "internet shoe lingo" and knows what ndc means....just help others out...isn't that what a forum is all about? 
Everyone who has ever been in a foamposite thread should know what DMV stands for, because noobs ask about it so much. 

Back
Top Bottom