Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I stand corrected. I thought they had HOH on the box ? Or was that just the pearls.
im sure the only foams that had HoH on the box were the pearls.
royals and armies didnt have them
smile.gif

These will be a crazy release. Just keep in mind when these drop, just think about the madness with the Coppers. People are going to come out of the everywhere for these. And watch how this thread show new faces until the day of the releases.

I hope Nike mass produces these so everyone can get a pair without paying reseller prices or lining up hella early in the morning. if you care about looking unique and if everyone has them blah blah blah, go complain elsewhere. AND PLEASE NIKE RELEASE THESE IN CANADA

If this is for real, I'm putting money aside now to get these for sure. I love my 07 retros...wear them all the time and they're in great shape. Royal Blues for me for sure! I was thinking about getting the eggplants, but I've changed my mind now lol.

Originally Posted by got shoes

These will be a crazy release. Just keep in mind when these drop, just think about the madness with the Coppers. People are going to come out of the everywhere for these. And watch how this thread show new faces until the day of the releases.

yep.. and thats really anooying.. they come in the thread and ask silly questions

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yep.. and thats really anooying.. they come in the thread and ask silly questions
How do these fit and what's the retail price on every f'in page 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

mad.gif

Word! Co-Sign w/ yall!

+%+# is mad annoyin.. +$$%% !@* dudes
smh.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

get lost loser. you just mad and "disgusted" everyone is going to have a pair of  royals and your "07 royals" won't be so rare no more. cry me a river. the sneaker game should go back to the way it used to be, when kicks werent limited and everyone had access to them. no one cares if you're a "proud owner"..  you sound mad goofy son
sick.gif

Im not mad if they release these as they do any other foam "limited"............ "if you not there on day one you dont get em" lol

Foamposites are not a shoe you want to see every single person rocking especially the "rare royals" and see them sitting on shelves available for 12 months. Thats why I said your are an embecile for stating that the royals should be as available and easy to cop as a pair of white air force ones. That make the shoe so worthless it takes the value of the shoe away in that case they should be sold for $74.99 . Im just a proud owner of '07 Royals

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Magic1978

mad.gif

Word! Co-Sign w/ yall!

+%+# is mad annoyin.. +$$%% !@* dudes
smh.gif

cosign x2  
c9cb1ae43a679b092005f74e8cbcf545.gif

whats gonna be the retail on them
nerd.gif

LULZ

I agree that they shouldn't be widely available like a white on white AF1 but it would be nice to have these release in maybe a QS capacity annually...if not that, maybe every 2 years...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

whats gonna be the retail on them
nerd.gif

LULZ

so damn annoying but this thread will def have at least 50 pgs of repetitive, ridiculous questions....and when i saw that ps of the flight's in that royal foam cw wit the icy sole for the 1st time a while back, I almost lost my damn mind
pimp.gif
those would be the 1st flights i purchase since my early high school yrs....

The only time i ever had these i had them half a size too small. Loved them 07s so much but my feet were dead by the end of the first day i tried to wear them. damn 8.5s, had to sell them off. definitely gonna double up on these in my correct size this time. hope its true.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

will go in on this one...get at least two pair so that i can actually convince myself to rock the hoh royals...
let me get those size 12 hoh's....i'll put 'em on the ground IMMEDIATELY
nerd.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom