Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

a couple pairs just went in my sz one of which for 203 shipped...
pimp.gif
to whoever got that auction

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

PBS are the grooves in your pair slight or is that just the pic making them look like that?

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

It's the angle of the shot when I took it...I really wanted to capture the essence of the new icey soles.

Not just the indentations, but the foamposite material in general. Especially around the toe box. It looks softer and puffy like a pillow.

Even if it is just the angle. It looks like a bad early release pair.

...Those soles though.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

like these but i feel that $200 is just too much
Pssh. That NOTHING compared to what some of the most recent releases of this colorway is going for. $200 is worth it especially since these are made like tanks and will last for a very, very long time.

Truth. One thing you can't take away from Foamposites is the durability. You will get way more than your $200 out of these kicks. Its worth it.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

like these but i feel that $200 is just too much
Pssh. That NOTHING compared to what some of the most recent releases of this colorway is going for. $200 is worth it especially since these are made like tanks and will last for a very, very long time.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Truth. One thing you can't take away from Foamposites is the durability. You will get way more than your $200 out of these kicks. Its worth it.

Exactly. Probably the only kicks EVER that I could justify paying mad money for. @*@$% will last you a long time
pimp.gif

And I apologize in advance for this dumb question but, is there a release DAY yet? This thread is pretty brolic
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Not just the indentations, but the foamposite material in general. Especially around the toe box. It looks softer and puffy like a pillow.

Even if it is just the angle. It looks like a bad early release pair.

...Those soles though.
eek.gif
glad you mentioned that toe box, they jujst dont look right, still planning to cop though... 

Originally Posted by sosmoove

That's only thing I love about the foams, is that they don't mess up like regular shoes. CGXI will look beat after one wear, these will still look deadstock, very nice
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom