Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Where in ATL are these dropping? been hunting for a pair since 07, this will be the perfect bday gift for myself
laugh.gif

Not as concerned about the grooves as the shade of blue. These don't seem as "blue" as the 07s..And that may keep me from copping these
ohwell.gif

^seems like the royal blue color would slightly different from each retro releases... if u put them all together, you can see the differences.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

PBS are the grooves in your pair slight or is that just the pic making them look like that?

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

It's the angle of the shot when I took it...I really wanted to capture the essence of the new icey soles.

ummm........yea I got my answer awhile back but thanks for bolding it, underlining it, and increasing the font size...I think I finally understand now 

Copped a pair on ebay today for 219 Shipped, Deadstock.   It was 240 shipped  but I used a 10 percent off paypal coupon, If anyone is interested In copping I can send you the sellers name.

Originally Posted by jacqueschampagne

Copped a pair on ebay today for 219 Shipped, Deadstock.   It was 240 shipped  but I used a 10 percent off paypal coupon, If anyone is interested In copping I can send you the sellers name.

yes please!!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jacqueschampagne

^^^
Code please!!!

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

Copped mine a few months back...definitely re-copping upon release in Feb!
d2415ee08741eec01a974e8064e4a45a72c0e5f.jpg
damn those grooves are non existent in da front.

I think it might be da lighting

Im going to keep my hopes down for now just incase they are anything like the 2010 Eggplants
30t6p3b.gif

For all that are buying early, be cautious.  I read somewhere, I believe in this post or another post asking how so many people/sellers receive their pairs so early.  It stated that the shoes were either released early overseas or snuck out of warehouses and are not inspected first.  I guess I fell into that category.  I recently ordered a pair from a pretty reputable seller on eBay and although authentic and brand new they had a good amount of what seems like dark glue stains.  The stains were not just where glue is suppose to be placed but around the Foamposite.  Tried to just take it off but it seems permanent.  In the process of returning to seller.  Be wary, since the prices are pretty high on eBay.  But then again, I seem to be the only un-lucky one.

Can someone let me know what was the issue with the 2010 Eggplants vs the 2009 ones? I just recently got back into the shoe thing so missed out on all that. Thx

Originally Posted by nimhet

Can someone let me know what was the issue with the 2010 Eggplants vs the 2009 ones? I just recently got back into the shoe thing so missed out on all that. Thx

if you look at the flightclub pics of both shoes you can tell the difference in color/shade of them, someone who isnt really into shoes will pic the 2009 just from the pic. the mold is different also, the grooves arent the same... jst a few things we had a problem with.. i like both, but will take an 09 over 2010 anyday

Back
Top Bottom