Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by jacqueschampagne

Copped a pair on ebay today for 219 Shipped, Deadstock.   It was 240 shipped  but I used a 10 percent aoff paypal coupon, If anyone is interested In copping I can send you the sellers name.

Care to drop that code & seller? Thanks

mannnnn, I dont think I can wait til Feb. someone hit me with that PM
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^niiice, how long did u leave them for?
I've done it for three days now.. around 11pm each day.. and just let them sit.
you mean 11am right? unless you live in alaska where the sun shines almost all day long.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^niiice, how long did u leave them for?
I've done it for three days now.. around 11pm each day.. and just let them sit.
you mean 11am right? unless you live in alaska where the sun shines almost all day long.
^^this.. sorry.. haha btw, I live in L.A

My #1 shoe of all time. GOAT. My love, my sweetheart. I'm going in on these, regardles if its retail (hopefully not) or on a discount, I'm getting a minimum of 2 of these sexy shoes.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Remi23

Are these going to be limited?

hopefully

I hope not...making them limited just makes them more expensive and harder for eveyone to get so only those willing to spend top $$ or have hook ups can get them.  

I hope they are as limited as eggplants or coppers just so everyone wont have them or they wont be stuck in stores

Originally Posted by nikehead23

I hope they are as limited as eggplants or coppers just so everyone wont have them or they wont be stuck in stores

when were the coppers limited?

^^ thinkn the same. way the pre-release prices are looking, royals will prob end up as a GR or limited GR.
although quantities will still be distributed according to locale. example: east coast > west coast in quantities

just copped on the bay for $240-$21= $219 shipped due to 10% coupon code i had.

never was a too into foams in the past, but i feel foams are an acquired taste like beer or cigars. once i was exposed to them long enough and actually gave foams a chance (once blowing them off due to the wild alien-moon-boot-like looks and outrageous pricepoint), they began to really grow on me and i love the fact that, even with many claiming that the 'foam grade' and overall quality has been on the decline, they are built like tanks. only kicks ive ever owned that dont EVER crease and keep original shape and form.

kinda ironic that it took me so long to finally appreciate foams and finally get my hand on the Royal c.w that started it all since Pretty Penny was and still is my all-time fav. player.
pimp.gif

has anyone played bball in their foams? I haven't yet but will probably be busting out my eggplants next time to see how they feel on the court.

Balling in your Foams is only right. Honestly, you won't get the true meaning of why the shoe was created until you hoop in them. Part of the reason why I sometimes buy two pairs.

HOOP IN YOUR SHOES PEOPLE!!

If I can get to pairs I mite just try a pair out to ball in, Ive heard that they are great and I loved playing in 1/2 cents but its gonna be hard cuz there so dope i wouldnt wanna beat them up

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Why does it matter who has them other than yourself?

The world will never know. Dudes are really out here hopping that shoes aren't widely available
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nikehead23

If I can get to pairs I mite just try a pair out to ball in, Ive heard that they are great and I loved playing in 1/2 cents but its gonna be hard cuz there so dope i wouldnt wanna beat them up
You're won't be able to.

Back
Top Bottom