Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Ill get my usual one pair for retail. Got a fresh pair already.... well not so fresh. Yellowed over time. I dont wear my sneakers enough to double up, plus 2 pairs of foams is almost 5 bills. Lol.

JordanHead718212 wrote:
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

JordanHead718212 wrote:
Why do foams have to be so expensive?
30t6p3b.gif

unlike overpriced Jordan Brand sneakers, these are worth it

I mean if you can justify paying $200 for any pair of sneakers then go ahead...
I want these but I can't afford them right now

Foams are tanks. Aside from clear soles yellowing, they will brand new with a swipe of a damp cloth.

I havent looked through the thread, but how do these run fit wise? in the recent release pearls i had to wear a 14 instead of usual size of 13. do they run the same as the pearls?

I cant wait for these to drop. I nee to get 2 pairs... But when the other ones come out Aqua, Full Body Army Green-- Kinda Sust about them

the retro foams have always been the best retro/close'st to the og shoe to me. maybe cuz i dont have to worry about shrunk'n air units or weird shapes. and with their price still being $200 i think it is save to say they were hella over priced in the 90s since their still $200 now.

Originally Posted by Error on page

the retro foams have always been the best retro/close'st to the og shoe to me. maybe cuz i dont have to worry about shrunk'n air units or weird shapes. and with their price still being $200 i think it is save to say they were hella over priced in the 90s since their still $200 now.

I thought they retailed for $180 back then.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

that is correct. OG Penny foams were $180 retail

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

that is correct. OG Penny foams were $180 retail
+1 saw it for myself and nearly %%@! myself.
eek.gif

i was just rounding up after tax. didnt kno the exact amount thou. a $20 dollar inflation still aint bad, considerating jordan brands antics.

Damn it! the ridges are not as distinct. I guess all that talk was right. The color on the 2007 is deeper too which is more close to the OGs. 
mad.gif

http://www.flightclubla.c...la&c=bb&i=041376
http://www.flightclubny.c...ny&c=bb&i=040555

Open them in different internet tabs, line them up and go back and forth quickly. I'd expect this from JB but c'mon Nike.
Oh well, still wont stop me from getting a pair. I have a feeling once I get the 2011 and compare them to my OGs I'm going to be disappointed.

^^
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dcUA

Damn it! the ridges are not as distinct. I guess all that talk was right. The color on the 2007 is deeper too which is more close to the OGs. 
mad.gif

http://www.flightclubla.c...la&c=bb&i=041376

http://www.flightclubny.c...ny&c=bb&i=040555

Open them in different internet tabs, line them up and go back and forth quickly. I'd expect this from JB but c'mon Nike.
Oh well, still wont stop me from getting a pair. I have a feeling once I get the 2011 and compare them to my OGs I'm going to be disappointed.

wow, when u do that u def. notice a significant difference and not just in color, shape also. glad i still have a ds pair of '07s, but will still cop at least a pair or 2 of '11s to rock for the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom