Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

eddo1005

I guess once the moved the foam production from Taiwan to China, it meant they were gonna get watered down. Oh well.
QFT, i noticed something was a little different about all of my '10 foams, they gave me this feeling that the material used to make the shoe was watered down or the mechanism they use to press the indentation, ridges or the "shark gills" didnt press hard enough so the ridges around the shoe arent as sharp as the previous years. This is most noticable around the gills closest to the toe cap in the front of the shoe.

However I must say the cough drops that released this xmas dont seem to have this problem all of the ridges on the shoe seem to be well pressed and i dont see any water mark type stains similar to what i noticed on the '10 eggs and pearls

So i guess what im trying to say is yes, there is some apparent changes to the shoe since it was moved to China, however there is hope that things can be made with a high quality of service

That seemed to be a problem only with the eggplants due to the soft iridescent nature of the colored material. Pearls didn't have that problem, but their color was the problem. Looked faded and ugly.

GR=a sigh of relief.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

east bay rep thanks for the quick reply.. you can always count on that guy for some info.. i know i wasent bugging when i seen size 6 on the site, the only place i know besides the first footaction ever in the bronx that you can get that size in foams

Which one is the 'first Footaction in the Bronx'? Bay Plaza? I would like to get these in a 6, so thanks in advance.

Is Sneaker St restocking? I need these in a 9.5 or 10....220 is way too good to pass up.

I already have the 07s but it came down to either these or the AJ Cement 3s...I think these'll be more limited so I'm going with these.

wow! this next couple months gonna be stupid for me.  With the cements on lock Ill be getting a couple of foams for the generation collection.  2 OG's. 3 07's. and now two pairs of 2011 Foams. Why, oh why! Oh well, here we go.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dcUA

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

eddo1005

I guess once the moved the foam production from Taiwan to China, it meant they were gonna get watered down. Oh well.
QFT, i noticed something was a little different about all of my '10 foams, they gave me this feeling that the material used to make the shoe was watered down or the mechanism they use to press the indentation, ridges or the "shark gills" didnt press hard enough so the ridges around the shoe arent as sharp as the previous years. This is most noticable around the gills closest to the toe cap in the front of the shoe.

However I must say the cough drops that released this xmas dont seem to have this problem all of the ridges on the shoe seem to be well pressed and i dont see any water mark type stains similar to what i noticed on the '10 eggs and pearls

So i guess what im trying to say is yes, there is some apparent changes to the shoe since it was moved to China, however there is hope that things can be made with a high quality of service
That seemed to be a problem only with the eggplants due to the soft iridescent nature of the colored material. Pearls didn't have that problem, but their color was the problem. Looked faded and ugly.

I just hope they worked all the kinks out of the new system while they were pressing all of those pearls because nike cant do the do royals wrong, we cant have these kind of miscues lol no water stains and good molds. A general release would be nice i would like to try and get a 2nd pair on discount from a friend.

for anyone who is wondering about what i am exactly talking about with the ridged gills. you can see the pictures linked below. the white pearls are most noticeable around the top and bottom of the gills out lining which normally defines the space between the gills and the shoes sole.

Pearls > http://i1115.photobucket....rob45romano/787fb99d.jpg
09Eggplants > http://i1115.photobucket....rob45romano/d490d6a8.jpg
Xmas Cough Drops > http://i1115.photobucket....rob45romano/d2e20552.jpg

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

east bay rep thanks for the quick reply.. you can always count on that guy for some info.. i know i wasent bugging when i seen size 6 on the site, the only place i know besides the first footaction ever in the bronx that you can get that size in foams

Which one is the 'first Footaction in the Bronx'? Bay Plaza? I would like to get these in a 6, so thanks in advance.

yup, bay plaza always gets some heat.my homey told me thats the mother store of all footactions in the bronx. not sure if you gotta ask for them to get the size for you in advance but i know a girl who got a size 6 from there.. its a funny thing how that size 6 still looks kind of big, probably cause it was a chick wearing them... i wouls go there a week or so in advance just to make sure, or even give them a call

Stillmatic718 wrote:

purplehazen wrote:

yup, bay plaza always gets some heat.my homey told me thats the mother store of all footactions in the bronx. not sure if you gotta ask for them to get the size for you in advance but i know a girl who got a size 6 from there.. its a funny thing how that size 6 still looks kind of big, probably cause it was a chick wearing them... i wouls go there a week or so in advance just to make sure, or even give them a call

I was just at that Footaction today and one of the female employees was rocking the Pearls
laugh.gif
, broke my neck though.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Is Sneaker St restocking? I need these in a 9.5 or 10....220 is way too good to pass up.

I already have the 07s but it came down to either these or the AJ Cement 3s...I think these'll be more limited so I'm going with these.

Are u  stupid bro!? They are a GR, in no way will these be limited. C'mon son pay attention.

I'll be getting them again, but I still think they released these too early. Haven't worn my '07 7 times yet. Oh well.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Why do foams have to be so expensive?
30t6p3b.gif

unlike overpriced Jordan Brand sneakers, these are worth it
I mean if you can justify paying $200 for any pair of sneakers then go ahead...
I want these but I can't afford them right now

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Why do foams have to be so expensive?
30t6p3b.gif

unlike overpriced Jordan Brand sneakers, these are worth it
I mean if you can justify paying $200 for any pair of sneakers then go ahead...
I want these but I can't afford them right now
I got a few foams but have no doubles - price IS a factor. I only want the royals and a white/black/royal based foam to release. All these skittles colorways I can do without.

Back
Top Bottom