Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Called Nike about when they would show up on NDC and the rep told me 12 PST. He sounded sketchy being that it is a QS and all (that's what he said).

I really don't want to pay above retail for these, but I really don't want to miss them either.

Guess I'm gonna be F5'ing all night.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by purplehazen

the small sizes never show up at the stores in my area. i think they will do pretty well, there are alot of people under size 8 that will love to get a pair of foams... best bet is eastbay, they always got size 6 and up

Eastbay didn't even have 7.5 in the Pearls tho...

you probhably checked a little late, they had them sizes, im pretty sure about it. Fr4nch1se, eastbay probably will have that size.. where is easybay rep ray when you need him

the small sizes never show up at the stores in my area. i think they will do pretty well, there are alot of people under size 8 that will love to get a pair of foams... best bet is eastbay, they always got size 6 and up
you probhably checked a little late, they had them sizes, im pretty sure about it. Fr4nch1se, eastbay probably will have that size.. where is easybay rep ray when you need him
After checking our system, I saw that we will be carrying sizes 6-15 for the Royal Foamposite 1s, once they are released in February.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

After checking our system, I saw that we will be carrying sizes 6-15 for the Royal Foamposite 1s, once they are released in February.

EastbayRep - Ray
Wow that was quick, like Batman responding to the Bat Signal
laugh.gif

So are these a QS release because if so ive been totally blinded. My connect told me that this was a GR.Can someone clear this up for me?

EastbayRep - Ray
Time to use my Eastbay giftcards I got this Xmas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Sneaker.st, when are you actually shipping these out??
We do not yet have a solid ship date, but most likely these will ship late Jan.  I say most likely only because of what I wrote above about the copper release. 
Barring any delay in shipping by Nike, we should have them out to you pretty quickly. 
Is the only payment option Paypal or am I missing something on your site? I'd like to use debit.

There is an option for CC, its just that Paypal makes the link to it really small so you almost cant see it. 
I believe it is somewhere under the area where you login. 

hope that helps! 
   Thanks SDub. I placed my order yesterday. Appreciate it
Oh I see what you did there...  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Sneaker.st, when are you actually shipping these out??
We do not yet have a solid ship date, but most likely these will ship late Jan.  I say most likely only because of what I wrote above about the copper release. 
Barring any delay in shipping by Nike, we should have them out to you pretty quickly. 

Is the only payment option Paypal or am I missing something on your site? I'd like to use debit.

There is an option for CC, its just that Paypal makes the link to it really small so you almost cant see it. 
I believe it is somewhere under the area where you login. 

hope that helps! 

Thanks SDub. I placed my order yesterday. Appreciate it
naw Im not sneakerst...

JAYZGERVAIS.gif

ShadyKay NT wrote:

purplehazen wrote:

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Rep Ray or Paul

Do you know what your allotment will be yet? Does it look like a normal general or limited release?

Talked to my local footaction and a worker told me he expects to get the same amount of royal foams as he got cough drops.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Talked to my local footaction and a worker told me he expects to get the same amount of royal foams as he got cough drops.

sounds like there will be a good amount of inventory on these...I'm relieved

east bay rep thanks for the quick reply.. you can always count on that guy for some info.. i know i wasent bugging when i seen size 6 on the site, the only place i know besides the first footaction ever in the bronx that you can get that size in foams

thats cool that estbay will get these. so whats up with the release. what day is it exactly its the 12th? eastbay rep when are you guys releasing? thanks in advance.

sounds like these will be everywhere...Eastbay, HOH and hopefully Footaction and NDC too.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Eastbay Rep Ray or Paul

Do you know what your allotment will be yet? Does it look like a normal general or limited release?
From what I can see, this appears to be a general release.  Please note, I am taking a guess from what we are receiving.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

thats cool that estbay will get these. so whats up with the release. what day is it exactly its the 12th? eastbay rep when are you guys releasing? thanks in advance.
The currently release date is scheduled for 2/12/10, but this could change.

EastbayRep - Ray

eddo1005

I guess once the moved the foam production from Taiwan to China, it meant they were gonna get watered down. Oh well.
QFT, i noticed something was a little different about all of my '10 foams, they gave me this feeling that the material used to make the shoe was watered down or the mechanism they use to press the indentation, ridges or the "shark gills" didnt press hard enough so the ridges around the shoe arent as sharp as the previous years. This is most noticable around the gills closest to the toe cap in the front of the shoe.

However I must say the cough drops that released this xmas dont seem to have this problem all of the ridges on the shoe seem to be well pressed and i dont see any water mark type stains similar to what i noticed on the '10 eggs and pearls

So i guess what im trying to say is yes, there is some apparent changes to the shoe since it was moved to China, however there is hope that things can be made with a high quality of service

Back
Top Bottom