Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Long night on the town...good thing i wasn't concerned bout these since I handled it in the afternoon...now had I not got jerked on CC, night woulda been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...oh well 2/3 aint bad

got these on my phone from NDC 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
while waiting to see kobe at footlocker... there was mad heads there waiting for the rice kobes and foams... im talking about footlocker on 34th... i heard they got a 1000 pairs and footaction on 34th got 800 pairs... and there was mad people waiting out there too maybe like over 50 people 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

No Offense My Dude But You REALLY Come Off Like A Simp With Comments Like This:

I had size 10 on swoosh for 120$.
My wife wouldn't me pull the trigger. LOL
I'm getting too old for this.
I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.
GL everyone!
Not everyone can be e-thugs. 
eyes.gif

things change when you get married bo
laugh.gif

I got my e-mail confirmation at around 12:08. Hopefully something doesn't go wrong. This is my first pair of royals. Pretty excited.

Was on hold with Eastbay for two hours, but I got my pair.
pimp.gif

Didn't get the NT fitted, but I did score Adele tickets earlier Friday. 2/3 aint bad.

#feelsgoodman

man i tried at 1200 got the hold up wait a minute email that i had to wait 30 mins so i said screw it and went to bed, maybe i'll see em at the mall today

EASTBAY customers, did you use the 25% coupon from joining the Gold membership thing? I'm just curious if that worked or not. On my way now to FTL now. I can't believe some people here in NYC camped out over night for a GR. Its frigid out here. Ya'll got heart tho.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

$433 for 2 pairs. My lord...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Please Get over yourself. 
laugh.gif

You ain't the only person in the world who got these 40%/50% off.  Just the only that posted for whatever attention.

And those here who paid full price I'm sure flipped/sold/traded whatever to reduce their cost out of pocket.

And even if they didn't.  200 is retail.  So be it.

Either way, I'm happy with them and the price I paid ($110 each cash, no shipping or tax fee, picked up at P.O. yesterday after work-- love folks in Oregon).

C'on o.g. Huarache trainers.

I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.
GL everyone!

Damn man, I feel you, my wife can be really difficult sometimes when it comes to coppin nikes. But you gotta use that same game you used to sweep her off her feet. Let her know these shoes are grails, histoic, they retail for $200 and your saving bread etc etc. And if that don't work tell her these are your V-day gift, that's what I did lol.

Gotta wait til next week to cop 
30t6p3b.gif
.  The fact that Eastbay still has stock in every size is a good sign though.

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by CJ616

Gotta wait til next week to cop 
30t6p3b.gif
.  The fact that Eastbay still has stock in every size is a good sign though.

no they don't.
Something must be up with the site then.
Edit:  nah you're right 
laugh.gif

on my way to the store now, hopefully it wont be madness out there.. shout out to the guys camping out, its definetly to cold for that but i respect the grind..

glad people are getting their pairs... its kind of hard not to be a little salty about a swoosh account, must feel good to save that much money

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

No Offense My Dude But You REALLY Come Off Like A Simp With Comments Like This:

I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.

GL everyone!
Not everyone can be e-thugs. 
eyes.gif

things change when you get married bo
laugh.gif

Things Change Huh? Like What? You Loose Your Nuts The Minute That Ring Goes On Your Finger?
eyes.gif

You Can FALL BACK With That Noise My Man
laugh.gif
....... Not Everyone Turns To A Simp Once They Get Married
wink.gif

Rico- You Know I Had To Poke My Head In Here For A Quick Sec
wink.gif
And I KnowYOU KNOW What It Is When It Comes To Foam 1's And This "Head"........ 2 PLEASE!...... Especially With That $120 Price Tag
pimp.gif
........ Get At Me Next Release That's Up And We'll See What We Can't Work Out For Ya
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.
GL everyone!

Damn man, I feel you, my wife can be really difficult sometimes when it comes to coppin nikes. But you gotta use that same game you used to sweep her off her feet. Let her know these shoes are grails, histoic, they retail for $200 and your saving bread etc etc. And if that don't work tell her these are your V-day gift, that's what I did lol.
laugh.gif
 at you tellin your wife...I keep mine in the dark. Don't Axe Don't Tell
but for real, don't tell her.

*edit- it's all jokes, and i can def. relate on the wife shooting down some purchases

Going into DC this morning to get a pair. Maybe I'll just hit PG Plaza first, but theres a few places that will have my size (15) that are closer. Already got a pair from Eastbay (150 out of pocket, had a 50 dollar gc)

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Got 2 pairs on hold for the discount. i knew that NIKE was gonna cool grey the game.
You're a beast man.

No harm.  But damn Cuz. 
laugh.gif

Jesus.

You go from being "turned off", to blowing up my inbox, to... "yeah, NT has over 200 pages on these, I GOTTA COP!"

ISS is hiring...
laugh.gif

For real, It's all just jokes... But, I gotta pass the torch... Y'all new dudes in "urea" need to be put on to some GAME and introduce y'all to good folks in the area. 

It's not as serious around the DMV as y'all make it on here.

Stood in line a little longer than I expected, but got my pair.

Didn't expect them to sell out online so quick.

Back
Top Bottom