Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

just copped from eastbay after waiting 45 min.... thinking it might get cancel but hope it dont.... might head to footaction early in the morning to see if i could grab a pair just in case

Waited for a sz 11 on Eastbay for 27 minutes just to get the message saying they were sold out of that size.  Oh well, I already picked up a pair earlier this week but it would have been nice to secure another pair.  

Snagged my pair from Swoosh for $140.96 after tax + shipping
pimp.gif

order went through around 12:40 on eastbay, still no confirmation email..getting REALY PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn son. I forgot all about the fitted and the royals. I was playing mvc3. What a horrible time to release this game.

Thats BS how these dropped on swoosh.com after all.I wish i would have known that ahead of time cause i wouldnt have went to the mall and scooped them for retail....

O well

Touche! My bad for remarks about royals not being on swoosh. I am super salty:smile: I gotta eat my word on talkin +%* bout swooshers, sorry folks for my ignorance...

u lucky swoosh bastards you!!!

Originally Posted by debs 168

damn son. I forgot all about the fitted and the royals. I was playing mvc3. What a horrible time to release this game.

laugh.gif
 copped the Fitted today ,picking up my playoffs Monday from connect should have been Thurs but hey...and MVC 3 tuesday ..it all works out
pimp.gif

Mrcool - I see ya fam I do want the foams but playoffs are my grails plus MVC 3 ..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by yeerp

40 min wait for eastbay to tell me that size twelve is gone...

wonderful.

Eastbay always fails comes to releases, their inventory respond system is very flawed imo.

LIFE SUCKS WITHOUT A SWOOSH.... I hope my homie goes back to work for the summer.

Going to the same spot I copped from back on 07.... Just wish I had the same pull  there I had back in my younger years. If my pair aint on hold like I was told then.... oh well. THIS WEEK aint my WEEK
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i seen **** heads waiting for these when theres 40 size 7.5 waiting in the storage room. i wonder how much are in general

Waited 14 minutes on Eastbay to check out. Received my order confirmation a short time later. Hope Im good

bdis1986 wrote:
eek.gif
 forgot about this release I was on ECAPCITY waiting for the NT hat to drop which I copped
pimp.gif

going to pass on these multiple playoff XII for me 

congrats to who ever copped
smokin.gif

and you know IM STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT THAT TOO....

but on a side note.

TWO PAIRS OF PLAYOFF XIIIs is a MUST HAVE for me too.

for those worried about how fast these have sold online just remember that people all over the world are ordering online, hell the 3's sold pretty fast online before the restocks. These should b easier to get in stores...but then again i live about 5min from pg mall so i'd b able to get them a few days from today anyway lol

Waited 14 minutes on Eastbay to check out. Received my order confirmation a short time later. Hope Im good

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

bdis1986 wrote:
eek.gif
 forgot about this release I was on ECAPCITY waiting for the NT hat to drop which I copped
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

but on a side note.

this years a gift and a curse,   i got my eyes on playoffs, pewters, emerald griffeys, griffey ii's, and concords and no sort of job aside from ebay and selling all the excess stuff i have in my house.
laugh.gif
   all the shoes i mentioned will be copped one way or another though

L.A. Gets no love when it comes to foams. Wake Up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow on the hunt for these. Only one local shop getting em

RICO7JT wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

but on a side note.

Damn Rico- I know ..+*%$ was crazy in there  
frown.gif

Playoff XII +
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
NT Fit = Amazing

m1guel1 wrote:
L.A. Gets no love when it comes to foams. Wake Up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow on the hunt for these. Only one local shop getting em
man,  *@@%+ a joke,  aside from beverly center and sometimes fox hills  no other malls around here get foams.   then again no one really wears foams like that in LA,  dudes look at em like "$200 shoes, eh ill pass"  whereas in DC and NY they'll sell well and almost every spot will have foams.  i'm pretty sure millenium will be getting them in but not sure how many pairs they'd be getting.

anyhow got my order confirmation in from eastbay all is well right now.

Props to Baby Jumpman for the NDC link earlier. Got my size and e-mail confirmation. Appreciate it!
pimp.gif

Ordered over the phone, so I was shook when I didn't receive the confirmation email right away.
Got the email about 30 mins later, so I hope all is good.
Eastbay FTW? Guess I'll have to wait and see............

Glad most of yall got your pairs.
30t6p3b.gif
at some of you selling these already in your sig when these are still available
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom